Search results for query: *

1. Viridi

Ban the User Above v2

Banned because Sylveon is meh.
  2. Viridi

Ban the User Above v2

Banned because I can't think of a ban message.
  3. Viridi

RM13: HD and Denise

Well, I decided to edit my post to try and avoid potential flame wars and the like, I could care less about the Brony fanbase, but I think the GameFAQs community is much, much worse. i say i dont wanna start a flame war and then i mock another forum
  4. Viridi

It's not so much the teachers (though there's this one teacher that misses the point of jokes like 99% of this time. Not only do I have this teacher, guess which teacher also lives in my neighborhood) as it is the students. Holy shit, if you thought your class was bad, then you should see my...
  5. Viridi

Sorry for interrupting whatever was going on, but I'm finally getting therapy again. We're finally getting some money as well, so life's starting to get better. I'm also finally leaving my godforsaken school in June.
  6. Viridi

What's your excuse?

But I'm bad at phrasing! Teach me how to be funny!
  7. Viridi

What's your excuse?

But Macaroni>Ramen. Go get me a knife.
  8. Viridi

What's your excuse?

But the Dandelions in the lawn are so pretty... Go make me a sandwich!
  9. Viridi

Bats?
  10. Viridi

lol hes such a savage he can do le dab and damn daniel!!!!! xDDDD ~Most of my science class.
  11. Viridi

Which of the two above avatars would win in a fight?

Chidamari
  12. Viridi

What about Super Staff Bros.? It's basically random battles, but on steroids.
  13. Viridi

Suddenly, I regret everything I have done in my life Also, on an unrelated anyone here go on Pokemon Showdown?
  14. Viridi

...Which is better than Ice/Rock. On an unrelated note, when you have to create a patch just to nerf one character, you know something's wrong. bayonetta.jpg
  15. Viridi

I was saying your face had two 4x weaknesses Also, I will admit I can be a bit hipstery at times, but I was mostly saying that I was predicting Rowlet wasn't going to be good in competitive play due to its bad typing. I'll wait until the stats, movepools, and Hidden Abilities come out. Also...
  16. Viridi

I actually do like Rowlet, but I think it's reaching Typhlosion levels of overrated.
  17. Viridi

I believe the word you're looking for is "face", not "flace", as you say. Do you perhaps think of me as a fool? I won't accept this mockery. Also, at least my face doesn't have two 4x weaknesses, like yours does.
  18. Viridi

Grass/Flying is a mediocre typing too
  19. Viridi

What's your astrological sign?

I'm an Aries myself. However, I, funnily enough, only have three of the key strengths most Aries have (Passionate, Honest, and Determined). Outside of that, I match up quite well.
  20. Viridi

But Rowlet is overrated
Back
Top Bottom