Search results for query: *

1. Crimson&Gold

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

So, progress on Chapter Two has slowed down to a crawl. Less than a crawl, really. Y'know what I said about deadlines? Screw deadlines. I never anticipated how hard it would be to write the pokédex in a way that (hopefully) makes sense and seems believable to the reader. That is my crutch at...
  2. Crimson&Gold

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

This just reminded me that I once played around with the idea of a sort of one shot story set during a party or social event where all the legendary pokemon of the world were present but had a humanoid appearance that kind of reflected their design. I forget exactly whose perspective it was...
  3. Crimson&Gold

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Emil & Friends - Crystal Ball
  4. Crimson&Gold

I physically grimaced at the toilet one.
  5. Crimson&Gold

Troye Sivan - Bite
  6. Crimson&Gold

I generally struggle when it comes to chapter titles. Hell, I'm not even certain I want to use them in my fic. Besides, I haven't really settled on a name for the fic in general yet.
  7. Crimson&Gold

Workshop Directory

Author Name: Crimson&Gold Fic Name: The Colours of a Champion Summary: Academically unrivaled, Gwen Leif never predicted a journey across Kanto for herself. Yet when she comes into contact with the curious boy known as "Silent Red" she finds herself on one. As Red attempts to make his mark on...
  8. Crimson&Gold

Bob Segar - Old Time Rock N' Roll
  9. Crimson&Gold

As I write Chapter Two I have to wonder what your opinions are on the use or non-use of the"accent-e" in pokemon. I only ask because in the initial chapter I didn't use it, as I never really have done in the past either and its just a personal preference of mine to keep it off. I'm assuming...
  10. Crimson&Gold

What are you most looking forward to right now?

Getting a night out tomorrow.
  11. Crimson&Gold

Scab and Plaster by Marina And The Diamonds
  12. Crimson&Gold

Wow, that seems meticulous to say the least. I can't even imagine what it would be like to be writing a story of such a scale that it demands such a level of detail and attention. Truth be told I'm not exactly someone who writes a lot of notes far in advance. That's not to say I don't plan...
  13. Crimson&Gold

What is the last thing that made you upset?

Finding out I have to read literally 100 pages exactly in order to prepare for a tutorial tomorrow.
  14. Crimson&Gold

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Ratchet & Clank, Persona 5 and Fire Watch are all 2016 games I've been anticipating a lot. I really should get myself a PS4 one of these days...
  15. Crimson&Gold

TEEN: My Way

Sorry for not posting sooner, I've been busy. Right now I only have the time to read the second chapter but I shall update this post later to include any of my comments on the third when I can get round to it. A necessary albeit a bit of an elementary chapter however Jimmy remains an...
  16. Crimson&Gold

Reason behind your username

Crimson and gold are Lannister colours. I like the Lannisters.
  17. Crimson&Gold

Finally made some real progress with Chapter Two of my fledgling story. I had already began writing last week but then a combination of moving back to Scotland for Uni as well as all the obligatory socalising that come with the new semester created a big distraction for me. Regardless I would...
  18. Crimson&Gold

2015 Winter Awards: Winner's List - Now with Banners

A belated congrats to everyone. Perhaps one day I'll be able to catch up on reading all of these fics. I can hope, at least.
  19. Crimson&Gold

TEEN: The Colours of a Champion (Working Title)

First of all, thank you so much for reading and for your comment; it means a lot that anyone would bother to comment on my stuff at all, but your review is so structured and thorough that I have to at least offer you special thanks for it. I'll try and take all of your points (the good and the...
  20. Crimson&Gold

TEEN: The Colours of a Champion (Working Title)

Thanks for reading, Treble. Yeah as you say there are some definite spelling and punctuation mistakes. I'm playing around with the idea of a couple of minor tweaks to the first chapter that, by the time the second is ready to go, will probably be implemented. By then I'll hopefully have all of...
Back
Top Bottom