• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. KenzeyEevee

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

The point that the writers, producers, music composers and all those were fan of it, were supporting it should say much
  2. KenzeyEevee

Preview JN075: Cresselia - A Midsummer Night's Light

The episode itself sounds pretty basic and I reminds me of DP104, only with Matori Matrix added to it.
  3. KenzeyEevee

Pokémon Screen Time Project

This is amazing!
  4. KenzeyEevee

Episode Predictions

I hope so tbh.
  5. KenzeyEevee

Pokemon Journeys: Thoughts So Far

Was Gou ever in Satoshis shadow in JN? Becoming more independent from Satoshi? In what way?
  6. KenzeyEevee

I think a romance isnt out of the question at this point. But if they dont handle it good, ppl will be mad. Aloloa==>Unova==>Sinnoh Why did they skip Kalos companions? Doesnt make sense
  7. KenzeyEevee

So only Brock, Misty, May, Serena, Clemont and the little kids left to appear in any kind of form in JN. It sure goes fast now
  8. KenzeyEevee

Rest in Peace...
  9. KenzeyEevee

Preview JN074: Darkrai - A Midsummer Night's Dream

I wont get my hopes up too high.
  10. KenzeyEevee

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Dazzling Gleam indeed
  11. KenzeyEevee

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Wow lol that is stupid
  12. KenzeyEevee

Pokemon DVR Ratings Thread

I dont know lol. One week isnt a lot, but still
  13. KenzeyEevee

Image: Satoshi: aww Buneary and Pikachu are so cute together Dawn: did you use the word cute? Satoshi: yeah it kinda reminds me of me and her.. Dawn :?????
  14. KenzeyEevee

Misty and Brock return would be overkill. 3 x in 5 years...
  15. KenzeyEevee

The go in overdrive from Iris to Gary to Dawn in 10 episodes
  16. KenzeyEevee

The summary sounds kinda the same Satoshi, Gou and Koharu go to Sinnoh to investigate what is causing people not to sleep, the Nightmare Pokemon. Meanwhile Koharu meets Hikari on the way to a Pokemon Contest"
  17. KenzeyEevee

Ugh this seems so random. Watch Dawn winning the Grand festival offscreen
  18. KenzeyEevee

I find it a bit random with Cresselia and DARKRAI. But that only means Brock Misty,May, Max Serena, Cilan, Clemont and Bonnie left.
  19. KenzeyEevee

JN060 was one of the weirdest battles I have seen in terms of pacing
Back
Top Bottom