Search results for query: *

1. SonansuMan

Will Seviper, Carnivine, Yanmega and Mime Jr. ever return?

This aged horrendously.
  2. SonansuMan

Review HZ002: The Pendant of Beginning, Part 2

Took a minute to end up watching both episodes with subs, and after getting enough time to process them I think this is one of the strongest openers we've had for the anime in a minute I'm glad that Liko is already a big departure from Ash in terms of character and I hope that she continues to...
  3. SonansuMan

How would you write Ash off

At the end of the day, I don't have much of an issue with the way Ash's sendoff was handled since it was still a very fitting conclusion, but there are definitely a couple of tweaks I would've made to make it feel more special: At the very least, have him acknowledge his past companions! I...
  4. SonansuMan

Review JN147: The Rainbow and the Pokémon Master!

As underwhelming as it was, I also couldn't have expected a more fitting way to end the series. This episode didn't carry too much ambition, but it did instead opt to deliver a much more laid-back and slow-paced story. And surprisingly, I think it worked well in Journeys' favor. The majority of...
  5. SonansuMan

Preview JN147: The Rainbow and the Pokémon Master!

It’s a numb feeling after really letting it sink in that there’s less than a week left.. I hope that they get the most out of every last minute
  6. SonansuMan

Obscure Pokémon anime trivia

Ironically enough, as of JN145 Lickitung is the only Pokemon to have actively traveled with Team Rocket that Wobbuffet has never met
  7. SonansuMan

Review JN145: Rocket-dan Strikes Back!

Finally got around to watching this episode with subs and where do I even begin.. The premise of this episode had me hooked alone, finally getting to see the return of the TR mons that had been out of the picture for a decade now. This plotline was something long overdue in Journeys and I...
  8. SonansuMan

Preview JN146: Satoshi and Latios!

Interesting that they chose Meowth’s Ballad for the after-PV BGM :unsure:
  9. SonansuMan

Review JN145: Rocket-dan Strikes Back!

Well, at least this week’s episode stripped away my fear that they wouldn’t have the TRio appear in the final one :confused: There is not a universe where they conclude their characters saying anything other than “ii kanji”
  10. SonansuMan

Preview JN145: Rocket-dan Strikes Back!

I never noticed how so many of the most memorable TR Pokémon were the ones not at H.Q. until this episode.. Can't complain since we still got a solid crew regardless but I would love to see Mimikyu + Mareanie one last time too
  11. SonansuMan

Crazy to think that in another universe this episode would’ve been the first time we see Wobbuffet in 12 years :confused:
  12. SonansuMan

Biggest shock of this episode is Morpeko might actually get screentime in Full Belly Mode :lapras:
  13. SonansuMan

The summary for this reads like a fanfiction I would’ve seen online years ago :bulbaLove: Gonna be the longest 2 weeks OML.. fingers crossed we get to see Mime Jr. + maybe some of the OG series crew if they’re ambitious enough
  14. SonansuMan

Review JN142: And We're Looking at the Same Moon!

It was an alright split up episode that I feel like could’ve been executed slightly better. I think this episode suffers the same issue from JN095 where they try to make a previous plot line way more melodramatic and serious but it falls flat on its face because it’s already been done so many...
  15. SonansuMan

No idea what this episode entails but I'm just relieved the TRio (or TR in general?) get at least one more focused episode before the end of an era.. I'm not ready :cry:
  16. SonansuMan

Expectations/Wishlists from "Aim to Be a Pokémon Master"

Any type of appearance from either Togetic or Arbok/Weezing Inject those OS character interactions into my veins :giggle: Episode featuring Ash’s Primeape Full resolutions to both Ash and TR Tobias.
  17. SonansuMan

Preview JN142: And We're Looking at the Same Moon!

Going off the second paragraph this seems less like a TRio focused episode and moreso one where their role is just to immediately kick off the conflict like XY088. That being said I really do hope they get something towards the end of the series that can make up for their treatment in most of...
  18. SonansuMan

What are your "must-see" episode suggestions for each series?

ORIGINAL SERIES — Charmander — The Stray Pokémon Battle Aboard the St. Anne - Island of the Giant Pokémon The Ghost of Maiden’s Peak Holy Matrimony Who Gets to Keep Togepi? Pikachu Re-Volts Bound For Trouble Charizard’s Burning Ambitions Forest Grumps The Wayward Wobbuffet Fly Me to the Moon...
  19. SonansuMan

Review JN138: Satoshi VS Kasumi! Seaside One-on-One!!

Got around to watching this with subs, was definitely worth the wait :) This episode had so many types of interactions I feel were lacking in most of Journeys. Ash and Misty’s dynamic was on point the entire time, and it felt so refreshing to actually see banter between the protagonists, which...
  20. SonansuMan

Music Aim to Be a Pokémon Master -with my friends-

The Alola gang at least had a consistent presence in SM and were regularly integrated into plots. In JN Chloe doesn’t even beat TR in attendance and even then usually only showed up for cameos unless an episode specifically centered her until she got Eevee.
Back
Top Bottom