Search results for query: *

1. Freesia

Eat or Spit

Eat Kit Kats? c:
  2. Freesia

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

New question: Do you like chocolate? What is your favorite kind? I loooove milk chocolate, and cookies n cream, but I also like dark chocolate especially infused with bits of fruit.
  3. Freesia

What caused your last cut/bruise/etc?

Bug bites. They get so itchy that sometimes I scratch them and cut myself a bit. I'm also clumsy and tend to bang my foot or scrape my leg against something hard or sharp. =/
  4. Freesia

Have you made any good friends? Here on the internet?

I have a decent amount of online friends, and all it really takes to be a good friend is to talk often, and have at least a few similar interests. I have a few good friends on this forum and a few on other forums as well. I love having conversations, especially with people who know how to keep a...
  5. Freesia

Post the first word starting with L that comes to mind.

loser
  6. Freesia

New question: Do you love spicy food? Have you ever had food that was too spicy? What is your favorite spicy food? I love Spicy food. :) I sorta can't stand hot sauce because it's just not spicy enough most of the time, and it's more salty than spicy. I once ordered a ghost pepper hot sauce and...
  7. Freesia

Would you consider yourself a happy person?

Would you consider yourself a happy person? Are you satisfied with your life the way it is currently? Do you worry about the future and if so, does it impact your life now? Speaking for me I'd consider myself pretty happy. I have a family, friends, and hobbies, but sometimes when I'm bored and...
  8. Freesia

Storing memories.

I remember when I was younger I was a writer. I really enjoyed it, and I would write full improvised short stories on paper, and then staple it together and store it. It used to be one of my favorite things to do while growing up. My stories were to the very least, not very good, but I look back...
  9. Freesia

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

The new layout is pretty cool. :)
  10. Freesia

Last thing you charged?

cell phone, laptop
  11. Freesia

Hi all

Hello! What is your favorite of the new Pokemon recently introduced to Sun and Moon? :)
  12. Freesia

I think Italian and Chinese are also my favorites honestly. I have both a really good Chinese AND Italian restaurant close by from where I live. The Italian restaurant is really expensive, but the portions are huge and the food is delicious. :)
  13. Freesia

Will you be my...

Sure! Will you be my bunny?
  14. Freesia

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Technically. :p v loves most of the newly introduced Pokemon.
  15. Freesia

What type would the user above be?

Ghost
  16. Freesia

Eat or Spit

Spit Turkey bacon club sandwich.
  17. Freesia

The Moral Machine

I think that the survey has too much saving passenger lives vs running over innocent pedestrians because I always choose to crash into the barrier lol :/
  18. Freesia

New question: What is your favorite food from other countries? (Authentic food) Mine would probably be a seafood takoyaki dish from Japan; I love that stuff. Also Indonesian Rendang is absolutely incredible!
  19. Freesia

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I absolutely love massages, they are incredible. I used to get a daily massages and I don't really think anything compares. I also massage other people myself (my mother who suffers from back pains, and my bf), and I think I'm pretty good at giving massages.
  20. Freesia

The Moral Machine

This is really interesting Pikochu! I admit I sort of clicked randomly for a few but only because I really couldn't decide.. >_> http://moralmachine.mit.edu/results/1290507124
Back
Top Bottom