Search results for query: *

1. ShinyOotachi

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I was thinking that as well. I didn't do ranked battles in SwSh but I would imagine it would be an online feature? If these leakers are play testers then they probably won't have access to online features like that.
  2. ShinyOotachi

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Just saw this on Twitter and don't recall seeing it while browsing this thread over the last few days, but apologies if it has already been posted and debunked.
  3. ShinyOotachi

Preview JN105: Eievui and Nymphia! Encounters and Reunions!!

Personality and attitude definitely have a lot to do with it, but people have been known to change their appearance in an attempt to look more mature. I've found in my job as a nurse manager, it's not enough that I'm in charge, I need to dress the part as well in order to be taken seriously...
  4. ShinyOotachi

I agree, I feel there is a maturity in her overall look and style of her hair and outfit. She seems a bit like an older sister and I think that role will play into the story of this episode in that I think she will really coach Chloe with her contest debut.
  5. ShinyOotachi

From AnipokeFandom on Twitter:
  6. ShinyOotachi

I desperately want for Jesse to be a part of the Contest too! How funny would it be if they did something similar to Grookey's debut episode and have the Sylveon be a Team Rocket Gatcha Pokemon under the temporary ownership of Jesse in disguise for the Contest? As much as I want Serena to...
  7. ShinyOotachi

Leaks/Rumors Thread

This Twitter post has a better look at most of the new Pokemon in the game: https://mobile.twitter.com/Abyzabwastaken/status/1484627867380350976?cxt=HHwWgIDQrb7LupopAAAA Personally I like most of them a lot better with better lighting, rendering, etc. However I just can't take to Hisuian...
  8. ShinyOotachi

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Looks like a Gastly I think.
  9. ShinyOotachi

One, Two, Three (Version 3)

EDIT: @FinnishPokéFan92 you beat me to it haha There's a low quality version of the new opening on YouTube now: View: https://youtu.be/ZIJ2X2gvDiI Some interesting scenes including a group shot which sees Chloe petting Galarian Ponyta; a scene with Team Rocket with Morpeko on top of...
  10. ShinyOotachi

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

New poster for the anime, according to Serebii it's to do with the change in time slot. However, it does seem to confirm Chloe is getting an Eevee. Hopefully this means we'll see a little more development for her too. As for the other Pokemon, I guess Suicune might appear as a Legendary Raid...
  11. ShinyOotachi

2020 Anime might not see an English dub...

I really don't think the 2020 anime is a reboot, I'm pretty sure there has been a degree of continuity with references to Ash winning the Alola League and wanting to participate in a Champions League of sorts. I really can't see them not dubbing it, it would be pointless for them not to in my...
  12. ShinyOotachi

SwSh Artwork

December 20th according to Amazon.
  13. ShinyOotachi

SwSh Artwork

I know we'll have the rest of the official art soon when the Pokedex guide comes out, but while we wait I wanted to share this: These are dummy images from the second Sword and Shield TCG set coming out in Japan next year. I am assuming this is Toxtricity's official artwork, which, if I'm...
  14. ShinyOotachi

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

I think it might just be luck unfortunately, I remember way back in X I was breeding for a Shiny Sentret using the Masuda Method and with the Shiny Charm and I was over 900 eggs before I got one. I have a quick question about breeding and IVs. I have a Ditto with 4 out of 6 perfect IVs holding...
  15. ShinyOotachi

Official Generation I-VIII Travelog Thread

I finally decided to take on Leon. Thanks to spending time completing as much of the Pokedex as I could, my team was a little over-levelled for the battle and we won without any difficulty. My final team ended up as Cinderace, Bolthund, Hatterene, Frosmoth, Grapploct and Cursola. I then...
  16. ShinyOotachi

Official Generation I-VIII Travelog Thread

So I hung about Route 9 for a few days and, after over 700 Clobbopus encounters, I gave up and just decided to go with regular Grapploct. I wanted to move forward with the story. Spikemuth was a really fun town, just like the Team Skull place in Alola, and I actually really liked Piers as a Gym...
  17. ShinyOotachi

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

I'm currently working on my living dex and was wondering what Pokemon had different box sprites? I know there is the two Indeedee, but does Eiscue's forms have different box sprites or will it restore the ice cube face if it is healed by the Pokemon Centre? Also, I really don't want to do all...
  18. ShinyOotachi

SwSh Artwork

It's like a pocket. During its animation in Camp, it will tuck its hands into them. It really threw me off at first too when the artwork originally leaked, but seeing it animated makes it look super adorable.
  19. ShinyOotachi

SwSh Artwork

Also, I know these aren't official artworks, but it's still nice to see representations of some of the new Pokemon and Gigantamax forms:
  20. ShinyOotachi

SwSh Artwork

From Serebii's Twitter:
Back
Top Bottom