Search results for query: *

1. GeminiAngel87

Preview M20: I Choose You!

I'm not gonna lie, I would have liked Misty, Brock and Gary to be in this however after seeing this trailer I think it's fine because it's a brand new world and adventures which means it's not the anime continuity, which means it's separate continuity altogether with the exception of Ash...
  2. GeminiAngel87

HAPPY POKEMON DAY FROM BARRY & TRIP!

Thank for bringing Barry to life for the dub, he's actually one of my favorites. also Happy Pokemon Day! :)
  3. GeminiAngel87

What are your opinions on shipping days/weeks?

I participate in shipping days/weeks of my favorite pairings and I like the day and week celebration. I find it a great way to not only show our appreciation for our favorite pairings/otp's but a wonderful way to interact with our fellow like mind fans of that ship. :D
  4. GeminiAngel87

S20 Opening - "Under the Alolan Sun"

For the opening, the song was okay but the footage they showed just didn't connect. it was like I was watching two different things. for the ending, it was actually good, a lot better in my opinion and I am glad they got rid of the black background in the ending credits. When it comes to XY(Z)...
  5. GeminiAngel87

Least Favourite Pokemon?

Least Favorite would have to be Malamar. it's a very creepy Pokemon and that's my only reason.
  6. GeminiAngel87

Anyone else feeling sad that XY has ended?

XY was good, XYZ was was okay but I'm glad it's over and I'm not sad. I'll miss Bonnie, Miette, Clemont and a couple others but as a whole I'm glad XY(Z) is over. Sun and Moon has been a very nice change and I'm loving it so far. :):D:cool:
  7. GeminiAngel87

Favorite series so far?

Advance Generation is my favorite series; I wouldn't say it's plot was great because DP takes that spot in my opinion but with the region and the wonderful characters it's my favorite. plus the Sun and Moon anime is speeding to second place for me from what I have seen so far :D
  8. GeminiAngel87

Your Favorite Starter Evolutions - Rankwise!

Well I'm not surprised by this list, it's pretty accurate. :D 1. Empoleon 2. Charizard 3. Typhlosion 4. Blaziken 5. Infernape 6. Blastoise 7. Sceptile 8. Venusaur 9. Meganium 10. Torterra 11. Samurott 12. Greninja 13. Feraligatr 14. Emboar 15. Swampert 16. Chesnaught 17. Serperior 18. Delphox
  9. GeminiAngel87

What if Misty went to Alola with Ash

I wouldn't bet on that. :D
  10. GeminiAngel87

Preview M20: I Choose You!

No disrespect intended but you pretty much made your opinion clear; you think this movie is a waste, stupid and lazy writing and you'll probably not going to watch it anyway and that's fine, I respect your opinion but may I ask that you stop spoiling everyone else's fun and those of us who are...
  11. GeminiAngel87

Ash’s plans after finishing a region

Well I respect your opinion but for me Ash is Awesome. :D
  12. GeminiAngel87

Ash is good enough and great enough to be a gym leader, plus Masara Town is Pallet Town in English (if you knew this already I am sorry for informing you, no ill intent meant) and I believe they were referring to when he is older this could happen.
  13. GeminiAngel87

AureliaShipping (Ash x Lillie) Thread

CosmoShipping does sound so much better. wish this was the name too. :D
  14. GeminiAngel87

What would ya'll rate the Sun&Moon series as a whole so far?

From what I have seen so far...I LOVE THIS SERIES!!! :D It's refreshing and they pretty much put everything in this new series that I have been hoping for. The characters haven't been seen doing too much yet and we still don't know a lot about them but I already have my favorites. Mallow is my...
  15. GeminiAngel87

Well it's always neat to imagine that he visited old friends or just chilled in Pallet town before deciding where to go next. we'll never really know how long he was home after he got back from Sinnoh or Kalos but we can always think and imagine it. I like to headcanon that Ash made time to go...
  16. GeminiAngel87

Do I want Misty to come back? yes I do but not permanently; a few episodes with her in Alola or her talking to Ash over the phone would make me happy and it would be a nice touch for the anime's 20th anniversary. I'd like to know what she has been doing or what has changed with her; I would...
  17. GeminiAngel87

Well I have seen the other color that you mentioned and no disrespect to you (because Serena is an alright character and I do respect Amourshipping just not most of the ship's fandom) but they really look nothing alike. in my opinion people are just grasping at straws for wanting an overrated...
  18. GeminiAngel87

Thank You. :D
  19. GeminiAngel87

Voice Actors

Thank you so much for letting me know. :D I think that's cool that she's voicing Sophocles. :D
  20. GeminiAngel87

Okay, but I'm confused now, what is Ash and Lillie's shipname? is it AshlieShipping or AureliaShipping? oh and another thing if you can answer it, but I can see how you can get AshlieShipping by putting their names together but what is AureliaShipping's name origin? like why is it called...
Back
Top Bottom