Search results for query: *

1. H

GO Eggs in GO!

I get the same with the generic 7km Pokémon from friends. Only 1 incubator keeps it clogged
  2. H

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

I hatched a shiny Feebas! Was unexpected to say the least!
  3. H

GO Pokémon GO Friend Code Sharing, Gifts and Trading Thread

Hey everyone thank you so much for adding me as a friend! Makes a old man happy! Will give you all gifts as and when I can! X
  4. H

GO Eggs in GO!

Bought the 780 box to get the incubators. Gotta get that Celibi challenge done! Lots of 7krs to get through
  5. H

GO Pokémon GO Friend Code Sharing, Gifts and Trading Thread

7984 6625 8591 My Teainer code. Please add me and I promise to send you gifts everyday! Based in Scotland Central belt, if your up for some trading.
  6. H

GO Eggs in GO!

Went for a cycle yesterday, and hatched all 6 eggs on the first climb! 2xTrapinch - first ones! 2xTorchic - getting closer to the Blazekin 1x Nosepass 1x Corphish Very happy with that. Now collecting eggs from pokestops has become like collecting hens teeth - can't seem to get any!
  7. H

GO Eggs in GO!

I got my first Nosepass! But a Skarmony from the other egg so back to the usual
  8. H

GO Eggs in GO!

Today I've had had 2x Aron and 1x Pichu Fairly happy with that
  9. H

GO Eggs in GO!

Seeet, might get something other than bellsprout or ekans
  10. H

Outlaw Star on the new Toonami

My fav anime! I remember staying up to obscene hours just to watch it on Toonami. Great to hear that it is back! "You Cactus B*****d!!"
  11. H

GO What are you wearing?

Yeah I get it. Incubators/lucky eggs and all that are more worth while. I just find that it is real easy to make some decent coin over the course of a week.
  12. H

GO What are you wearing?

Had a wee look and not seen this posting - although I may be wrong! What's your avatars apparel? Have you sprung for any of the outfits? I have got the team rocket outfit, sans hat!
  13. H

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

The beast from the east is here!
  14. H

GO Has Pokemon GO made you get out more?

I walk or cycle almost everywhere, so it has not made me get out more, but it occasionally takes me off route just to catch a needed mon. It's a shame that with cycling you can easily go so fast that the game will not register the distance.
  15. H

What video games are you playing now?

It's back to minecraft for me. My inbetween games game. I think I'll try play a wii game next. Get some exercise
  16. H

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

Not a coffee person, but I usually just like it milky. I guess the people at the counter just interpret from that.
  17. H

GO Eggs in GO!

No more pidgy in eggs! I may now get a chance to get a final evolution starter!
  18. H

What video games are you playing now?

First halo on Xbox 1 Thought I could just jump straight in and play in legendary. Been stuck at the same damn bit for too long. Dammit Keyes! You're deed again.
  19. H

GO Who's Your Buddy Pokemon?

My buddy is ma main man bulbasaur! I should be using the double candies for a pokemon that would evolve quicker. I only have 35 bulba candies, but 81 squirtle ones
  20. H

Do you tip?

I tip when I get my hair cut, and that tip varies depending on how long I have left it for!
Back
Top Bottom