Search results for query: *

1. InfiniteBakuphoon

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

How has everyone's weekend been so far? Anyone have any plans for this coming Sunday?
  2. InfiniteBakuphoon

Ask the poster below a question

Along with Japanese, I've been also seriously thinking about Korean, Mandarin, sign language (specifically British Sign Language), and/or Braille. Would you rather sing songs that a lyricist writes for you, write your own lyrics, or perhaps collaborate with someone else?
  3. InfiniteBakuphoon

What question would you ask the avatar above?

If you're supposed to be Ash Ketchum, then aren't you technically still ten? How do you have over ten years of experience as a trainer!?
  4. InfiniteBakuphoon

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

I'm afraid that I have no idea except that, well... see that second word there, ahaha.
  5. InfiniteBakuphoon

Not really a "meal", per se, but there's this chocolate dessert at one of my favorite local restaurants that I haven't had in a very long time (about a year at this point). It looks like this: Yeah. I hope to have an opportunity to have it again once I get some money, haha! What's the highest...
  6. InfiniteBakuphoon

What do you & the user above have in common?

We, um, both post in this thread. /runs
  7. InfiniteBakuphoon

You... don't look like you're enjoying your job very much right now, honestly. Or maybe you just look tired or something. When was the last time you took a nap?
  8. InfiniteBakuphoon

The Free Compliment Game

You always make an effort to live up to your username, haha.
  9. InfiniteBakuphoon

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

A hell of a lot better than I was feeling this time yesterday, thanks in no small part to the wonders of Allegra. Yeah, for the first time in about half a decade I actually got sick, probably due to the profuse amounts of pollen that's been infesting my area around right now that my body was...
  10. InfiniteBakuphoon

Oh, absolutely! Always have. Even if I have a tendency to get lost in them, haha. If you had the power to give $1 million to any single charity right now, which one would it be?
  11. InfiniteBakuphoon

How do you have over 10 years of experience as a Pokémon trainer if you're only 16 years old?
  12. InfiniteBakuphoon

Can you do it?

Alas, not really. Not even after three years of Spanish classes in high school, haha. Not my language, that. Can you pronounce the Japanese "R" sound?
  13. InfiniteBakuphoon

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

The protagonist — or one of them — of a classic mecha anime.
  14. InfiniteBakuphoon

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Hey, did anyone happen to be in the path of the total solar eclipse that occured in the Americas yesterday? I wasn't, which meant that the extent of an eclipse that I experienced was a weird-looking sun and a slightly dimmer-than-usual sky; I didn't bother to really look up at the sun if I...
  15. InfiniteBakuphoon

Can you do it?

I can barely count to 50 without saying to hell with it, haha. Can you fix a computer? Either software or hardware...
  16. InfiniteBakuphoon

Can you do it?

Certainly not on purpose, haha! Can you stay awake for an entire day straight? (Not recommended by the way; I can attest.)
  17. InfiniteBakuphoon

Bulbagarden Yearbook Superlatives

Most likely to make the world's fastest continential round-trip around North and South America by pig!
  18. InfiniteBakuphoon

hello, hi !! ♡

I can always appreciate someone who appreciates Yancy, haha. Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay.
  19. InfiniteBakuphoon

Rate the video game music above

(Reviewed above: "Bhaalspawn Battle" from Baldurs Gate II) It's genuinely intense yet simultaneously — in kind of a somewhat weird contradictory way — kind of flat to my ears. Maybe because I've heard this kind of stuff many times before which makes it kind of lose its luster after a while. In...
  20. InfiniteBakuphoon

The TILT Thread (Today I Learned That…)

Today I learned that there's a way to call emergency numbers (such as 911, or whatever your country's equivalent of that is) relatively discreetly on a cell phone with the right settings, at least on an Android phone. By holding down the power simultaneously with either one of the volume keys...
Back
Top Bottom