Search results for query: *

1. TwinklingCupcake

EVERYONE: A Thousand Words

“Latios?” Katie and Sarai echoed in shock. From her place on the floor, Daisy also cried out, as if asking the same thing. Belle nodded, clapping her hands together. Her eyes lit up and sparkled, a broad smile spreading across her lips. “Isn’t it amazing?” she gushed. “A once in a million-year...
  2. TwinklingCupcake

TEEN: Like A Drum

Warning: The following chapter deals with emotional abuse and gaslighting, as well as an anxiety attack. Reader discretion is advised. – Of course, the peace couldn’t have lasted. The early hours of the morning bathed everything in a misty gold as Fawn ran across the fields with Teriyaki. Her...
  3. TwinklingCupcake

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Wendell and Wild: 8/10. Amazing stop-motion, Henry Selick, Jordan Peele, retro punk/rock soundtrack, scathing social and political commentary? Yes, top-notch, loved it all! The cast are all great, there's not a single actor who doesn't knock it out of the park, and you can tell everyone enjoyed...
  4. TwinklingCupcake

EVERYONE: A Thousand Words

"Okay... little closer... little more..." The dappled sunlight shone gently on the eleven-year-old girl as she waddled forward in her crouching position. She held a pink camera up to her eye, carefully zooming in and adjusting the focus. In front of her was a huge bed of fluffy yellow flowers...
  5. TwinklingCupcake

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Tokyo Mew Mew reboot! I love it already, it's such a blast of nostalgia and I feel my middle school days returning with a vengeance.
  6. TwinklingCupcake

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Last night I wrote 1000 words of my magical girl story, and this morning I wrote about 250 more. 8'D I seem to have briefly caught on Writer Fire.
  7. TwinklingCupcake

What will you Name your Character in Scarlet and Violet

I'll name her after my real name, like I always do 8'D
  8. TwinklingCupcake

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

Internet Mysteries: The "Friend Notebook"
  9. TwinklingCupcake

Anime What will be the next Anime series you'll watch?

Yuri Is My Job! and Spy x Family.
  10. TwinklingCupcake

What are you currently thinking about?

I'm thinking about the new Pokemon Snap game.
  11. TwinklingCupcake

Starters Discussion/Speculation

Oh I love them already! My friends are all excited over "pompadour duck," lol! I'm going to choose Sprigatito, myself 8) One thing I'm curious about with Fuecoco, the fire starter; is the evolution line going to look more like a crocodile, or a dinosaur? It looks like it could go either way...
  12. TwinklingCupcake

Anime What will be the next Anime series you'll watch?

Delicious Party PreCure! And when the new Tokyo Mew Mew drops I'll be watching that too.
  13. TwinklingCupcake

Stories that you gave up on...

And after remembering this thread + an OC concept I had in middle school, I'm now in the process of dusting one of these 'given up' stories off and giving it a fresh coat of paint. Sometimes you just gotta come back to these ideas later with fresh eyes.
  14. TwinklingCupcake

Stories that you gave up on...

Ohhh, where to begin? I had a lot of one-shots that sort of fizzled out halfway through and I looked at and thought "Hm, yeah, this isn't as good as I thought." I've actually forgotten over half of the actual plots, but if I had a nickel for every fic idea I had and then dropped, I'd be rich.
  15. TwinklingCupcake

The Last Thing You Googled?

"The Bad Guys" US release date
  16. TwinklingCupcake

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Finished the twelfth chapter of my magical girl story; I've been preparing a bunch of them so I have a good back log. Also wrote down some ideas for another fanfic. To-do lists/plot hashings count as writing, yeah?
  17. TwinklingCupcake

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Delicious Party PreCure! It's so adorable already, omg...
  18. TwinklingCupcake

What video games are you playing now?

Animal Crossing New Horizons and Pokemon Shield.
  19. TwinklingCupcake

The Visual Novel Thread

I love visual novels and I've played a bunch of indie ones from steam and itch.io I usually have to stick with shorter ones, because the really long ones can't hold my attention too long. I can't mention some of the ones I've played though, due to some of the more somber subjects explored in...
  20. TwinklingCupcake

DISCUSSION: What do you plan on writing in 2022?

I have a magical girl fic I'm going to start publishing in March, and I'm hoping to also get started posting a mermaid AU for another fandom I'm in.
Back
Top Bottom