Search results for query: *

• Users: Space
  • Order by date
  1. Space

Mafia Street Fighter VI Mafia (13P) - INDEP VICTORY

will I ever get a vig kill right....... time will tell anyway gg, thanks for the game, hosts
  2. Space

claiming what you got from the button counts as a hard claim. Pigrider can't say both, I don't think I feel like spy used to be common years ago, but I guess it's making a resurgence? not sure anyone would be actively thinking about it in scum chat though since you can't claim both...
  3. Space

are you referring to me? I did say the button info anyway, i need to properly read what I've missed
  4. Space

looking back, these 2 Phantom posts kind of stick out to me was he just saying this as he was thinking of a good fakeclaim? or was he actually hoping no one would question this? this makes it seem like he was hoping to give Death Meta a chance and not vote him off, but then has to vote so he...
  5. Space

Vote: Phantom345 when you say choosing the kill, do you mean both put in the kill? Or was the other message the "Supported" one Also, what happens if a Jester is killed and not lynched?
  6. Space

so to make sure I'm understanding the current inactive theory -- there are at least 3 mafia, with 2 being inactive and 1 being at least a little more active? (or, 1 active and 1 inactive now) as of right now?
  7. Space

ohhh, gotcha well, in any case. Mao saying she wouldn't target you doesn't mean anything, since even if she didn't particularly want to kill you, other scum could've been the one to choose you.
  8. Space

should've thought before i said what i got from the button, bc i can't claim my actual role anymore lol why are you bringing up Jamie?
  9. Space

I think I get what you're saying, but I don't think Phantom's claim really impacted the voting. it didn't seem like Phantom was going to be lynched over Death Meta, so while him claiming might've helped push more votes Death Meta's way, ultimately it wasn't a big turning point. but yeah, it is...
  10. Space

What does the votes being before the Phantom claim matter?
  11. Space

i just got a 1x night report. kinda useless Jamie was also the first on the Death Meta wagon and if he was Lissi's neighbor, then that probably fully confirms him
  12. Space

actually. i'm a little paranoid, so i'm rethinking this. maybe, idk gotta think him being the second vote looks pretty good to me, though? given the lack of any viable options, it doesn't seem unreasonable to have a change in heart and choosing to go with an inactive why's that?
  13. Space

oh shit, sorry about the inactivity. the good outcome of the lynch seems purely based on luck, but i think this nearly clears Jamie, StormyStinger, and Coordinator Lissi. i'm not going to 100% view them as town yet, but those 3 seem like solid votes that wouldn't have been potential bussing...
  14. Space

are you asking this because you wanted to claim? but only if other people were going to as well?
  15. Space

i had a streak where i was continually scum so I take this personally :hmm: (although, Jamie wasn't scum in Cute Animal Mafia, was he?) Vote: Exlight I know that Death Meta Apres Midi played a game here a few years ago
  16. Space

Confirming
  17. Space

Sure, I'm in
  18. Space

Mafia Cute Animal Mafia (Bastard) - Town Wins

did not get a notif for this lol. that.... sure was a game. thanks for hosting, Quasar, it was interesting.
  19. Space

aww damn. good luck town
  20. Space

oh yeah, I'll also vote mao bc i like ME's thinking here Vote: marshmallowmao
Back
Top Bottom