Search results for query: *

1. B

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Pokémon Platinum - Route 217: Bulbapedia says there is a Ninja Boy Ethan with a Skorupi & Golbat ... my question is, where the heck is he? I can't find him at all and it's giving me an aneurysm. EDIT: Okay, I found him! 'Twas a journey.
  2. B

This should be an easy question to answer because I feel so ditzy right now ... In Emerald, what are some examples of places that have rocky terrain? Mostly thinking in terms of seeing Nature Power turn into Rock Slide.
  3. B

Thank you! I knew there had to be a list of it, I just didn't know the correct wording to search. Have a great rest of your day!
  4. B

Is there a list anywhere of Pokémon, like the legendary birds in Gen I or Red Gyarados in Gen II, that can be found in the games, but usually only one of their kind?
  5. B

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

The search engine isn't showing up for me. :(
  6. B

Bulbawiki site issues thread

The search engine on the Bulbapedia site isn't showing up for me at all on both Firefox and Chrome.
  7. B

POKEMON CRYSTAL: I've been using gameshark codes and the clock cheat and have even put the EGG (igglybuff, cleffa, etc) in the PC. So I'm wondering if I may have broken the egg forever. Does using repels effect hatching? I've rode the bicycle for at least 3000 steps clean, and the stats message...
  8. B

Pokémon Crystal: In the underground, the Bargain Shop is supposed to appear Monday mornings, but for the last two weeks the shopkeeper hasn't been there. Anyone know why this could be? I've already defeated Whitney.
  9. B

I am trying to play Crystal on a VBA Emulator, but when I try to set the time in the beginning the game just keeps asking me over and over. Anyone know why I can't get past it? ETA: I think it's because I downloaded a version of it that is only meant for MAC's. (D'oh!) Anyway I just went on the...
  10. B

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Ilex Forest - A CRYSTAL symbol is on the wrong hidden item. It should not be on the "Antidote By the southwest corner of the pond (hidden)", but instead should be removed and correctly placed on "Ether West of the northernmost isolated tree (hidden)."
  11. B

Pokemon Crystal help ... When does a rematched trainer's pokemon increase in level? For instance, Youngster Joey. He's called for a rematch, but his rattata is still level 4. Is there certain point in the game where all rematch trainers increase at the same time, or is it individual for each?
Back
Top Bottom