Search results for query: *

1. The Great Guardian

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

And is it just me, or is the same true of Gloria and Gossifleur?
  2. The Great Guardian

SwSh Starters Discussion

Serperior has a tail though. If Grookey's final stage is based off a Gorilla, it probably won't have one. Water pulse is possible though, if unlikely.
  3. The Great Guardian

Ahh, serves me right for skipping a few pages :p Thanks Prog, Eon Re the two leaks Eon posted, I’m unsure whether Affleck was referring to Raboot or its evo when they said pure fire, it just says Scorbunny’s evolution, which arguably could be either. I’m hoping it is Raboot though, I’m still...
  4. The Great Guardian

Just to be clear, which leak are you putting in the trash? The dynamax camera one we’ve been discussing? Because I’m 99% sure that’s accurate... Or are there other rumors I’ve missed?
  5. The Great Guardian

Fair point, I meant no offense by my earlier post, I’m sorry if it offended you. I was actually following that leak on Twitter when it happened, so I guess I’m more familiar with what happened. My point was simply that there wasn’t a contradiction, it simply took them some time to find a photo...
  6. The Great Guardian

You might want to check the times each tweet was posted. They said that they hadn’t found Duraludon’s code name initially, then found it later.
  7. The Great Guardian

Yeah, I think I get you now, sorry for being rude in my previous message. So it's something like this? Turn 1: Trainer A can Dynamax their Grookey Turn 2: Trainer B can Dynamax their Scorbunny if A didn't Dynamax Turn 3: Trainer C can Dynamax their Sobble if A and B didn't Dynamax Turn 4...
  8. The Great Guardian

I don't think you understand me. Let me explain You, me, Eon and another Trainer enter a max raid battle against a Dynamax Raichu, then I Dynamax my Scorbunny. This means that you, Eon and the other trainer, NEVER get to dynamax. None of this wait and resist stuff. That's it. No dynamax for...
  9. The Great Guardian

That's the issue, according to the official site, once one trainer dynamaxes, the others can't dynamax at all during that battle. Whereas if I understand you correctly, you're saying that if the battle goes on long enough, all trainers will be able to dynamax.
  10. The Great Guardian

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Just to clarify, there’ll be a livestream in Everyeye discussing Swsh at 5PM?
  11. The Great Guardian

Charizard having wings of fire reminds me of Lapis Lazuli from Steven Universe and her water wings, I like it.
  12. The Great Guardian

It’s a card with a code to download the game. At the moment it’ll only preload the game though. It’ll download all the data, you just won’t be able to play it until the release date Edit: What @ThePokeSpectre said, ninja’d
  13. The Great Guardian

Probably for more models of higher quality, better animations, stuff like that.
  14. The Great Guardian

I'd say it'd just be either anime news early (we have an anime announcement due the next day) or a recap of the trailer that I'm assuming we're getting next week. It's worth noting that all the times I've seen the name, it's been in conjunction with anime title reveals, so probably the former...
  15. The Great Guardian

SwSh Galar Regional Variants aka Galarian Forms

Probably, feels like a marketing strategy. It’s Friday the 13th, so the website glitch could be a play off that. Also, it’s not a leak, it’s a tease. The word leak implies that it was unintentional, this is more likely than not intentional.
  16. The Great Guardian

There’s already a demo of SwSh (Nessa’s Gym), that’s where we saw Impidimp and (initially) Yamper. It hasn’t been datamined because it’s only been at real-life events. Given that the SM demo was datamined like crazy, and given how little info they seem to be giving us, I don’t think the demo...
  17. The Great Guardian

If Corocoro has anything useful, it’ll leak in advance, it always has. TPC/TPCi likes revealing stuff themselves, so they seem to be (except for the Steel Beam/Tetteikousen contest) revealing what’s in Corocoro in a video a few days before. I personally, as I said above, don’t think Corocoro...
  18. The Great Guardian

That’s the cover, they usually post the cover on the official (Corocoro) website about 4-6 days before it releases. Not sure what’s up with that other scan showing the Max Raid Battle against Dynamax Pangoro is though, I’m more than a little confused by the grey splotches. Having said that, I...
  19. The Great Guardian

Possibly, that’s quite possible. Personally I think the shapes look too regular, but I don’t think it’s impossible for that to be the case.
  20. The Great Guardian

I think it bears noting that for this prerelease cycle, this cover has the most area devoted to SwSh. I’m hoping that means we’ll get at least something small that we don’t already know. Also, why are there small grey patches? We already know the stats for the starters, and I’m reasonably sure...
Back
Top Bottom