Search results for query: *

1. Sunsette

Mafia Hunter x Hunter Mafia: Battle for Yorknew City! - Endgame: The Phantom Troupe Escapes! (Mafia Win)

Oh yeah, thanks to @jdthebud for inviting me to play!
  2. Sunsette

Mafia Hunter x Hunter Mafia: Battle for Yorknew City! - Endgame: The Phantom Troupe Escapes! (Mafia Win)

Also, thanks to subbing and night action shenanigans, I ended up investigating Mido twice in a row, and she read as cop both times, so that was fun and confusing.
  3. Sunsette

So fun fact, this is the first game I've ever won as mafia. Props to Mido and the other townies who were doing their best to keep things going in the face of low activity not giving much to work with, I've been on that side before and know how frustrating it is.
  4. Sunsette

Alright, well: -I'm confident that Mido has been telling the truth about her roles and whatnot. -Everyone and their grandma has been claiming Ayano is town. -I've liked Elementar's play since they subbed back in, I think we've been leaning in similar directions on people if not drawing the same...
  5. Sunsette

I could believe all of those exist in the same game, but the likelihood that all are town... not so sure about that at this point. I'd been leaning town on Piko, but the lack of activity is making it hard to get a real read.
  6. Sunsette

I'm still not discounting the possibility of a commuter or (less likely) bulletproof townie also. I can agree that Calvin could be a last-resort lynch if we don't turn up any good leads though; the bluntest way to put it is that it's better to lose an inactive than someone actively contributing...
  7. Sunsette

Post the first word starting with L that comes to mind.

8. Sunsette

I agree that Shion coming in like they did and when they did felt like a weak attempt to take attention off the Spoopster wagon. It looks to me that with nobody counterclaiming Mido effectively, she wasn't a good target for counter-voting, but Jinjo was thanks to inexperience. (Mido if it turns...
  9. Sunsette

Post the first word starting with L that comes to mind.

Loop
  10. Sunsette

Well just to be sure nobody can swarm in and tie up votes at the last minute Vote: Spoopster
  11. Sunsette

Alright, let's see: -Piko's post implies to me that they're watcher/tracker. -Since we just lost a cop, Mido's posts would most likely imply that she's claiming whichever one of watcher/tracker that Piko isn't, or JOAT with a use of watcher/tracker/cop. -Cop (Cop #1?), Vig, Secretary (I guess...
  12. Sunsette

@Midorikawa are you claiming that Thanos was also the cop/you're a second cop now?
  13. Sunsette

Oookay, so. @funnier6 Any reason for leaning into Elementar that you can elaborate on besides "rubbing you the wrong way"? Anybody else want to speak up?
  14. Sunsette

POTW Pokémon of the Week #84: Koffing and Weezing

I fondly remember this line from the anime and early Nintendo games, but I don't think I've ever used them in any of the main series games. I'm a fan of the design (even with the wonkiness in Koffing's Red/Blue sprite being somewhat upside down compared to how it appears the rest of the time: )...
  15. Sunsette

I'd prefer to get a response from Elementar to my questions before casting a vote. Comfortable leaving things where they're at unless two other people come in and tie up the votes, I suppose.
  16. Sunsette

So uh... is anybody around besides me and Mido?
  17. Sunsette

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Coffee
Back
Top Bottom