Search results for query: *

1. danh19

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

I think I am in many ways conflicted on their decision, I think their was a natural changing over point. A point where Ash had grown and developed as a character and it would be logical point to wrap his arc as the main character up and that was dp. From the beginning of the show until the end...
  2. danh19

What is a series you felt was bad when it first aired but now believe it was better than you thought?

When BW was airing I found it to be incredibly frustrating and poor, by far the worse series . But looking back their was actually a lot of positives, their was some great ideas, but sadly poorly excuted, Iris as a character could have been one of the best main character's, so in my mind it may...
  3. danh19

How would you view the sun and moon series in terms of quality

I not saying it is anywhere near the best series of Pokemon, pulsaro, but it is far better than I was expecting before I brought myself around to watching it
  4. danh19

Which pokemon series had the best fillers?

To update my original post if you like, I would still say Johto had the best fillers, most of the episode stories were enjoyable and the interaction between the main characters was very enjoyable, they by far in my mind had the best chemistry together the best interactions
  5. danh19

if one of ash's old traveling companions was to return long term?

With their being more likability of Brock and Misty returning, it reinforces my original thoughts. Iris should return she had a lot of personality and a lot of ability for character growth, but she was poorly handled, but I think it would be almost impossible to reverse their poor handling by...
  6. danh19

Do you believe it is possibility Misty and Brock could become main characters again?

I felt their was to much focus on doing their version of the episodes, which for me lacked the emotional depth of the episodes it felt like they was just going through it because they had no choice. I actually liked the idea of the ho-ho elements because it was unique, but their was to much...
  7. danh19

Does anyone think that filler episodes can be good?

It seems from everyones posts that most people would say shudo has written the best filler episodes. Also it seems others have completely different definition of filler than what I have
  8. danh19

Does It Feel Like Ash Loses More In SM?

I think it genuinely is a case of their being far less battles rather than ash being weaker
  9. danh19

Do you believe it is possibility Misty and Brock could become main characters again?

I would agree it is still very unlikely, but it is more likely than I would have said before sun and moon
  10. danh19

Lamest lines you've ever heard on the show

I like Dp a lot but one of the worse aspects was the iritating way team rocket started speaking are that point more so Meowth it made me want them to no longer be in the show at times
  11. danh19

I am not saying they should have been in I choose you, and I said basically it was remake copying key moments from the original series, I didn't say it was actually full on remake
  12. danh19

Is Dawn really a better character than May?

Dawn by far in my mind had the better character arc
  13. danh19

How do you feel about how the anime handled Lillie?

I would say Lillie has had the best arc and development of of the main characters
  14. danh19

Does anyone think that filler episodes can be good?

It seems from what I read on here, nearly everyone hates filler episodes, but I actually think their are some really enjoyable episodes and it is good way to show character's personality away from a episode that is story focused and also it can be nice to have a break from story arc
  15. danh19

It realistically be game characters on the main cast, I would actually agree with that I am not deluded, but their is small possibility with the production teams seeming obession with kanto
  16. danh19

I choose you was basically a remake of the original series but they wasn't in the key cast, so they could have left them out for the latest movie as well, which makes it interesting in my mind considering they no longer have reason to include them
  17. danh19

How would you view the sun and moon series in terms of quality

I personally am surprised in that I put of watching it for a long time, I thought the setting for the series was poor and that their was to many key characters. But having just watched the majority of the series, it is actually pretty good most of the characters are likable and reasonably...
  18. danh19

Before sun and moon if someone asked me if Misty and Brock would ever return to the series I would have said it is very unlikely, but with the decent screen time and moments they getting I wonder as unlikely as it may be is their a small possibility they will join ash on the main cast for the...
  19. danh19

Preview M22: Mewtwo's Counterattack Evolution

It seems this movie is going to be a even more inferior and pointless movie than I choose you, in terms of just copying what has come before. In terms of the animation, the environments seem very impressive, but the Pokemon are pretty poor and distract the humans just completely unacceptably...
  20. danh19

Things you wish that did NOT happen in the anime

The main and biggest in my mind is the handling of bw, it had a lot of brilliant ideas and a great character in Iris, but they poorly handled every aspect of the series
Back
Top Bottom