Search results for query: *

1. M

Do you have a team build "quirk"? If so, which is it?

I use the first 5 Pokemon I catch and the legendary except firered Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. M

Types Pokémon Should've Been?

Lugia water/phychic Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. M

Your Pokémon Team (Legendary, Fav.Type, Ultimate)

Legendary: mew,lugia,latias,mewtwo,groudon,dialga Favorite type(Dark):Umbreon,Sneasel,Houndoom,Tyranitar,Absol,Darkrai Ultimate: Dragonite,Umbreon,mew,Crobat,blastoise,Espeon Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. M

Post your favorite Pokemon anime quotes!

The power of one James: then all intelligent life on earth will be destroyed Meowth: And you will still be here Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. M

Favorite Pokémon from each region and favorite region?

Fav region is johto cause great Pokemon and looking towns Kanto: Dragonite Johto: Umbreon Hoenn: flygon/wailord Sinnoh: Buizel Unova:joltik Kali's:helioptile Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. M

Pokemon you like that no one else does!

No one ever says any thing about Ledian but I really like him and the design Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. M

Birthday Pokemon Types!

Ice/flying Team mystique Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. M

which of the main character's rivals is your faourite

How could it not be Gary, the OG rival, plus the strongest, one of ashs original reasons for his persevering and never slowing down to beat him. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. M

If You Could Choose One...

Alakazam- do all my work Dragonite- flight and total badass Blissy- health Wailord- what could you not do with wailord Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. M

SUPER POLL! Which is, in your opinion, the best Pokemon game ever?

Gen II Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Back
Top Bottom