Search results for query: *

• Users: ZxCv
  • Order by date
  1. ZxCv

Preview SM010: Will the Z-Move Work! Challenge the Grand Trial!!

Hope so, the lack of question mark is making me cry inside. Glad to see Pokémon finally returning back to its roots though. Whilst slice of life is alright, when it comes to Ash and Pikachu I can only tolerate so much. I want to see some actual battling.
  2. ZxCv

A somewhat morbid question

Not really thought about it. First instinct is burial, although I wouldn't care whether I was cremated. I'd go with whatever my family prefers, they're the ones who will be the most effected by the decision!
  3. ZxCv

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Just finished Hibike! Euphonium 2 a couple of hours ago. Was satisfied with the ending and I'm glad I picked it up this season.
  4. ZxCv

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

Yup. With any luck, because she's one of the better ones we might see her again in Sun and Moon. Maybe. Hopefully.
  5. ZxCv

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

Blasphemy! At the moment it's dark, rainy and cold. Ugh, I wish it would just pick something and stick with it.
  6. ZxCv

Preview SM008: Who'll Be in Charge of the Egg?

To grow as a character/person, you've got to confront your fears! People can't remain scared forever, it would make sense for Pikachu to assist her on her way to becoming a more well rounded person; he's nice like that.
  7. ZxCv

Review PG17: The Investigation

Ack, my thoughts have already been stolen by other commentators here. I love Emma, I love the Looker Bureau story line and I greedily want more. In all honesty, this was my favourite parts of Kalos (alongside Serena's story line but I digress) and although I didn't expect the short to give it...
  8. ZxCv

That was very, very impressive. I'm sad that Serena and the shipping moments will end, but that was a great way to finish. Kudos.
  9. ZxCv

Looking at the new trailer, we can finally end speculation that Serena will be going to the new region with Ash.
  10. ZxCv

Preview Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon

This looks very childish... Perhaps too childish? I don't know if I can cope with it for three years, much preferred XY style.
  11. ZxCv

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

Went into town today and found quite a few new Pokemon to add to my ded, from Dratini, to Horsea, to Magikarp, to Staru. Even managed to hatch an Abra.
  12. ZxCv

What if Misty went to Alola with Ash

If she went to Alola with Ash, I would die a little inside and prepare to be bored for the next three years as I suffer through her. I find her a flat, boring character and I can't see what she adds to an anime series that is improving imo. Her joining would be blatant fanservice and lazy...
  13. ZxCv

Are you expecting another Ash vs Alain?

The first theory is reaching, and excusing Ash's loss. There is not a scrap of substantial evidence to suggest that any of that happened. As for whether or not I expect an Ash vs Alain battle? I dunno if it will take the shape of a battle or not, but I do think there will be a clash of ideas...
  14. ZxCv

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Depends on the game. Each game has a specific area which is handy for hatching. For example, in X it's rolling up and down on route 7. If you want to know the route for the game you're playing, just google is up and it should be correct. There are other ways to speed up hatching too. Having a...
  15. ZxCv

Which Ship has the best chance of becoming canon?

None of the Ash ones, that's for sure. RocketShipping has a chance I reckon, and Brock with Joy too
  16. ZxCv

Should I sell the Gen IV and V games I own?

Hmm, well, I'm never one for selling my games for sentimental reasons. I have found myself replaying Platinum, for example, trying Nuzlocke or trying to complete the pokédex (something I've never done). However, I could imagine that doesn't appeal to you since, as you've said, you've completed...
  17. ZxCv

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Can't be any worse than when footballers have to belt out the anthem...
  18. ZxCv

Trailers and News Discussion

If you haven't even entered one contest yet... how can you say it's a let down!? Try one! I'm not sure in what way contests were made easier either.
  19. ZxCv

Trailers and News Discussion

I feel you. I loved travelling around Hoenn like a coordinator raising contest only pokémon and not moving on from the town until I had completed the town rank for all categories :p
  20. ZxCv

I have a problem! I think I'm becoming Team Plasma! :(

They're not happy. They're sad, lonely and distraught. You have captured over 450 pocket monsters, but how many have you used? How many have you leveled to their true potential? I bet you've only ever captured some with no intention of using them, treating them like a number to earn an arbitrary...
Back
Top Bottom