• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. K'sariya

alola !!

Oh, yeah, I understand. I used to be a bit competitive but fell behind. So, now I know all of the numbers and stats and such, but I'm way out of the current meta. I get you on that one! We've got a pretty neat Battle Section if you feel like getting into the swing of things again. You say you're...
  2. K'sariya

alola !!

Welcome to the forum, @anulledvoid! There are a lot of longtime Pokemon fans here, I'm sure that you'll fit in great. Are you interested in any area of Pokemon in particular? Competitive/casual battling? TCG? Writing?
  3. K'sariya

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

In the "creative Pokemon" rhetoric, I always think of this. No offense to furries, just an amusing correlation.
  4. K'sariya

@Luck Gandor then I'd say wait until the end of today then open up those spots! It would have been around 24-36 hours at that point
  5. K'sariya

@Luck Gandor, since there are others interested in grabbing a spot, perhaps put a time limit on reserves? So that if it falls through, some of these people can grab a spot? C:
  6. K'sariya

War of the Elements 3.0 Endgame 14/8/16

Confirmed!
  7. K'sariya

Using my National Park char to try and get a feel for her personality <3 name;; K'sariya Yeboah age;; 26 gender;; female personality;; K'sariya is a generally anti-social creature, forged to be hardy in the fires of adversity. Small heart has little room for anything but Pokemon. With people...
  8. K'sariya

War of the Elements 3.0 Endgame 14/8/16

Sign me up!
  9. K'sariya

Hello!

Greetings to everyone! C: Hello! I have role played so many things over the years. I started with many facets of Pokemon RP (from Trainer to Pokemon to Gijinka) while at PE2K and I believe I would still enjoy them! From there, I went to horses, then wolves, then have followed some friends over...
  10. K'sariya

Hello!

Hey! This is emotional for me. That probably sounds dumb, I know, but I'm really excited to be here. Once upon a time, little old me trapped myself in the Pokemon Mansion in Pokemon Yellow. Perhaps I'd messed up something with the switches or had just lost my way. I had to be eleven or twelve...
Back
Top Bottom