• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Legends Z-A Predictions For New Megas?

I'm Hoping that we get a Bug/Dragon type Mega Flygon; Or Kalos Form Starter Pokemon that came from other regions; and those Kalos Form Starter Pokemon final Evolutions would ALSO Get New Megavolutions; That's the One thing we have yet to combine; Regional Varients & Megavolutions I'd Love to...
  2. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Which underused type combinations should have more Pokemon?

That's Easy; Bug/Dragon; why haven't they made at least ONE Bug/Dragon Type Pokemon yet?!! That's literally the ONE type Combination of Pokemon I want more than any others!! Seriously; why have they gone 9 WHOLE GENERATIONS with No Bug/Dragon type Pokemon?!!
  3. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Generation 9 predictions: Game Mechanics

I can Definitely see the Return of Character Customization AND Regional Varients(there's so much more potential for Regional varients aside from just alola & Galar alone)
  4. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Who Will You Play as in Mystery Dungeon: DX?

I Didn't like what the Quiz gave me; and I was THANKFUL that I was free to choose whichever Pokemon I Felt like choosing; instead of being locked into one Pokemon that ISN'T the one I wanted; I Choose Squirtle as my Main; and Torchic as my trusty Sidekick
  5. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

What happened to that Kick-ash E3 Trailer Music; Dynamax(Brand New World)?!!!
  6. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

I Still think he can Get Sobble!!
  7. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I'm not abandoning my GIRL!!
  8. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I sure hope so; I prefer that title!!
  9. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Look. . . I Don't like Sun & Moon anime; I've hated it since the reveal of the designs in the Corocoro magazine, and hated it since it began. . . and I always Will hate it(And No, Ash winning the league, doesn't help me to hate it less, just the opposite, I hate it more, because such a victory...
  10. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Thank you; finally Someone else who hates how stupid they looked back in S&M!!
  11. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

triggered No it is not; It looks MUCH better; and The Artstyle doesn't suck anywhere near as much; Ash looks MUCH less Dopey, and more like a Mix of XY & SM, More towards XY!! Yeah. . . But At least It doesn't look anywhere Near as Rubbery & squash-And-Stretch as One Piece as it did during...
  12. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I Love how it looks MUCH Less Dopey in action than Pokemon the Series: Sun & Moon!!! I Have good feelings for Pokemon the Series: Sword & Shield;
  13. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I Agree!! that's What I would do!!
  14. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I Whole-heartedly Agree with you, Hidden Mew. . . Because I Don't see how Go(who sounds exactly like Izuku Midoriya) would promote Pokemon Go, since Catching every pokemon is NOT an original Goal; It's been a catchphrase for the series since GEN I, And Plus; You can't even GET every single...
  15. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I Sure hope you're Right!! also I Don't see anyway for the series to shift towards Pokemon Go(not that I'd even WANT to anyways), and you're right NOTHING gives that impression of promoting the mobile Non-nintendo games anyways!! Let's just hope that it stays that way!!
  16. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Not ALL Video games; there's still Games out that are still like that; that games are complete, with DLC as extras; Luckily; there ARE Still games that DON'T Require Microtransactions; and I mostly play THOSE!! also I DON'T Care about Pokemon GO; Or How much money it's made; And I Certainly...
  17. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Only if It's Primarily Pokemon the Series: Sword & Shield; while Go & Masters are non-intrusive & take the back-seat to Galar; with each other region not taking too much time away from the Journey & Ash getting a Sponsorship to complete in Galar in Televised Gym battles Competing in the Galar...
  18. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I Don't care!!! as far as I see it when It comes to the anime; Pokemon the series: Sword & Shield Rules and should be reality, and Pokemon the series: Masters & Go Drools and shouldn't be the focus AT ALL!!
  19. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

that's not true; The Mainline games are STILL Selling well; they're still making tons of money; so that should be the anime's focus; NOT Go!! I'll only support Pokemon the series: Sword & Shield anime; NOT An Anime based off of Pokemon GO OR Pokemon Masters!!
  20. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

This is how it should be; Focusing on the Mainline games, and not Non-nintendo mobile Spinoffs ; I Don't care for Masters OR Pokemon Go(overrated anyways); To Me, It's Pokemon the Series: Sword & Shield and NOT Pokemon the Series: Masters & Go!! Pokemon is NOT Supposed to sell out or cater to...
Back
Top Bottom