Search results for query: *

• Users: Reese
  • Order by date
  1. Reese

Make the best episode ever

I have more!! 4. Tracey never gets to meet Professor Oak, and... well, that's it. Ash didn't really affect Tracey too much to be honest. He just never becomes a famous Pokemon watcher?? 5. May starts her journey with Torchic but can't stand being out in the wild for very long. She goes home...
  2. Reese

Make the best episode ever

A sort of "It's A Wonderful Life" episode where Ash wishes he never existed. His "guardian angel" character takes him all over the world to see what effect it has on everyone. 1. Young Serena is lost in the forest near Oak's summer camp, but there is no Ash to save her. She goes mia, and either...
  3. Reese

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

Some suggestions, even though I'm not usually part of this thread: Diehardshipping? Foreveraloneshipping? Idk, just what came to mind...
  4. Reese

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

Mallow x Cilan?
  5. Reese

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

I kind of like the idea that Serena has taken her relationship with Ash as far as her 10-year-old brain knows how, the kiss, and is ready to move on and pursue her more long-time goal, which is either becoming Kalos Queen/Making people smile, it was not quite clear what the point of her going to...
  6. Reese

PokeAni Missed Opportunities

Eh, I guess, but it would have proved that at least SOME people are getting somewhere in their lives with this show, instead of just May that one time.
  7. Reese

PokeAni Missed Opportunities

-Porygon redemption -The return of Contests instead of those damn Tripokalons... -Clemont character development -BONNIE character development -EVERYONE IN BLACK AND WHITE character development -An actual use for Charizard besides fanservice in Black and White -Something interesting about Team...
  8. Reese

Review XY140: The Endless Zero! Until the Day We Meet Again!!

Time seemed to be a big thing during XYZ, considering how a lot of the beginning was filler and then they had to rush the Kalos League to make way for the Kalos Crisis and then had to end it quickly to make way for Sun/Moon.
  9. Reese

I liked Iris too...! I grew up with BW, so I have a soft spot for her. I had this whole headcanon that she'd come back in her Champion form from BW2, perhaps at the start of the Kalos League for an exhibition match with Diantha and then join her and Steven to fight in the Kalos Crisis, and I...
  10. Reese

This was a beautiful episode, not just because of HALLELUJAH, AMOURSHIPPING (though that was amazing and unexpected too, even if it really was just an apology for all the torture the writers have put us through this season with the Kalos League and even Amour itself), but it reminded me of all...
  11. Reese

Kingdom of Pokémon [v8]

Question, I'm a n00b and I just got here, what am I being nominated for, exactly...?
  12. Reese

Preview XY138: The Last Battle with Satoshi! Serena's Choice!!

Aaand it's all over, my ship may have finally sunk. That's not to say that Amourshipping is over for me, however! I'm proud of Serena and how far she's come, just by being inspired by Ash! All I want is for Serena to tell Ash at least somewhat of how she feels, I don't want her to have to live...
Back
Top Bottom