Search results for query: *

• Users: J.S.
  • Order by date
  1. J.S.

United States Politics

Wait, so are you advocating for intervention in a foreign country whose leader and his military are committing massive crimes against the people, and then maligning Bush's intervention in Iraq in the same post?
  2. J.S.

Bulbagarden Makes The Gen 8 Pokédex (forum game)

Are starters on the table or no?
  3. J.S.

Bulbagarden Makes The Gen 8 Pokédex (forum game)

@TM28 A regional variant of Gligar and Gliscor, being Poison and Flying instead of Ground and Flying.
  4. J.S.

A somewhat morbid question

My uncle, a hiker, was cremated and his ashes spread on his favorite mountain range. Something like that would be nice.
  5. J.S.

United States Politics

You're avoiding the actual question. What is unethical about requiring that one is a citizen of the country in which they vote? Much of the information provided by the Brennan Center is based off of a single, poorly-conducted study of only 987 participants. Without Proof: The Unpersuasive Case...
  6. J.S.

United States Politics

I have yet to see a good argument against Voter ID laws. Depending on what studies you read, 0.1-0.5% of registered voters don't have a government-recognized form of ID, which is free and easily obtainable. The Supreme Court already held up an Indiana voter ID law, with one of the justices...
  7. J.S.

United States Politics

Oh sorry, the intention of my post wasn't to defend Trump. I was just showing how oversimplification and just giving one candidate a pass isn't really an argument and can easily be applied to both.
  8. J.S.

United States Politics

Oh look I can do it too! You may have also missed how Clinton created a serious national security risk through severe negligence as Secretary of State, blatantly colluded with the top officials of the DNC in order to win the nomination, called a Gold Star mother a liar when she was actually...
  9. J.S.

Pokemon Hangman

G?
  10. J.S.

The Armenian Genocide

Sadly, the kowtowing to the Turks isn't likely to stop soon, as the US has too much to lose in terms of a military foothold in the region. I agree that the Armenian genocide is one of the most heinous acts in history, and Turkey's historical denial of this atrocity is shameful.
  11. J.S.

United States Politics

There's also the issue of a career politician versus an outsider, which again I think drove a great number of people to vote Trump. Public approval ratings for everything (church, government, corporations) except for the military have been steadily dropping since World War II. Voters are tired...
  12. J.S.

United States Politics

I'm sorry, but I find it funny that the left was so concerned with Trump supporters not accepting the results of the election, and then pulling shit like "#NotMyPresident" and rioting when their candidate lost. Trump wasn't elected by racists, homophobes, and misogynists, unless you genuinely...
  13. J.S.

United States Politics

I consider myself more libertarian than anything else; however, I tend to swing Republican in most elections, so it is really hard to see the party self-destruct under a candidate such as Trump. A recent article in the WSJ actually made me feel better about this election cycle though, where...
  14. J.S.

Your Pokémon Team (Legendary, Fav.Type, Ultimate)

Thanks to Arylett for the great format! My favorites are often different at any given moment, so a lot of this list could be changed in a week. Legendary: _____________________ Type: A Water-Type team would be my style, I've always been a big fan of Water and Ice types...
  15. J.S.

Birthday Pokemon Types!

I'm duel Ice and Water. Those are actually two of my favorite all time types, so I'm okay with that.
  16. J.S.

Which are your favourite Pokémon?

9/3/2016 Honorable Mentions: Torkoal, Starmie, Totodile, Ivysaur, Espeon 10: Snorlax 9: Glalie/Froslass 8: Tangrowth 7: Taillow 6: Drifblim 5: Nidoqueen 4: Glaceon 3: Forretress 2: Honchkrow 1: Squirtle
  17. J.S.

Your current in-game team

Now that I've gotten to Kanto in SoulSilver, my team consists of: Buizel Espeon Honchkrow Snorlax Absol Egg (Elekid)
  18. J.S.

Your current in-game team

SoulSilver: Espeon Honchkrow Arcanine Forretress Crobat Dratini
  19. J.S.

What career would you like to have if you were in the Pokemon world?

I think being a breeder would be cool, but in the "Brock" way where you travel and have adventures. I wouldn't want to be cooped up in a Pokémon Daycare while everyone is out training and having fun! I'm a big fan of basic- and baby-stage Pokémon, so breeding appeals to me. Being a Gym Leader...
  20. J.S.

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Just defeated Whitney in my second playthrough of SoulSilver and evolved my Golbat into a Crobat at Lv 23, which is pretty easy to do if you capture the Zubat with a Friend Ball and don't let it faint. Now going to focus on making my Ledyba a battler.
Back
Top Bottom