• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Tente
  • Order by date
  1. Tente

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

I agree with you on both accounts. Giving the team even more Dark types to repetitively use would be boring gameplay; and I fully believe Gamefreak would do that. I was thinking a Bug type that has six or so split evolutions, each with a different secondary typing (the physical types, maybe...
  2. Tente

This franchise already has no challenge lol and Gamefreak has never power levelled properly. Back in Gen 6, Megas made the Kalos gym leaders (with their pokemon with three, not four, moves) even more of a blowoff, and they encouraged you to try those in the storyline
  3. Tente

I thought Chaineigh was cute
  4. Tente

There is no stat distribution possible that makes another Fire/Fighting starter acceptable
  5. Tente

Your favourite battle style

No shade but what tf is the smug battle style pvp pose
  6. Tente

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

If they bring back Stars JUST to give it gyms I stg
  7. Tente

A mess if SM gets ported into ultra HD on a widescreen home console and they still don't fix Tangela's fugly model Some doors really have busted open since Citra's come out. Lemme start planning my SM difficulty hack. I don't know why they don't come up with a brand new storyline in Alola...
  8. Tente

Oh yeah I know that...? I'm still confused about your comment about the Battle Royale? EDIT: oh is mega beedrill on some NPC's team in the battle royale or w/e? I guess I'm out of the loop on all this, but I definitely assumed Stars was like, its own game. Because Gamefreak would be stupid...
  9. Tente

A little confused; I thought the mega stone wasn't available at all
  10. Tente

More than anything I'm salty they did this half-assed business of keeping some but not others in Sun and Moon; either ditch them all or keep them all, but this is just dumb ESPECIALLY when they left out the mega for Beedrill, who needs it the most out of anybody, or even the ones for Audino...
  11. Tente

If they ever did make something like this, there'd be a long ass gap between this and the game that came immediately before it. Seven regions in one game would be a shitload of work. Sun and Moon came out this year. The Switch is 2018; I don't know if the Pokemon title is coming in 2018 or...
  12. Tente

Sun/Moon might be the weakest entry yet... (Ramblings from a Disappointed Fan)

The story was pretty average fare for the franchise thus far, which puts the story for Sun and Moon on the same bare minimum level as every other game in this series (other than Gen V, maybe). From the beginning it was apparent, I thought, though, that Sun and Moon wouldn't remotely make an...
  13. Tente

RT RT RT Me and another user I've been chatting with really hope this, although I don't feel confident enough to say I'd "expect" both formats' return. But the Switch definitely should be able to run both without lag; if they're not on I'm getting my picket sign and flying myself to Gamefreak...
  14. Tente

Spoilerfree Hangout Thread

I'm looking forward to Battle Royales the most, I think; they look like an amazing chill Friday night pass time. That, and I think they'll make playing pokemon games as a group more crazy and fun; multi battles somehow feel too serious still, since they're us vs them matches and not an...
  15. Tente

Anyone planning your team yet? What are your picks so far?

Can't decide whether I want to use Raticate or Persian!!! I kinda don't hate Persian anymore
  16. Tente

Yeah, these games are not gonna be hard lol. You can only pretend they approach difficulty for so long before the Stockholm Syndrome gets excessive I decided I'll play through the game with weak pokemon, since that's the closest I'll get to enjoying this game without feeling like I'm holding...
  17. Tente

Hm; that's exciting to hear! Your team seems pretty solid; Muk and Magneton are two of my faves and def throw me back to that one episode of the original anime
  18. Tente

The games are looking too easy as usual; modifying cartridges with a difficulty hack sounds complicated as hell lol, so unless somebody can explain it to me I'll probably run through the game with Everstones on everything. That, or I might have a team of really weak pokemon lol Tea. I still...
  19. Tente

going on an adventure with this crew would be cool :-)
Back
Top Bottom