• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. F

Third Installment

Black and White are looking to be great games, no doubt. With the confirmed additions of flowing animations, re-usable TMs, triple battles, and great-looking pokemon, I'm definitely looking forward to picking up a copy as soon as I can. Although you can't help but think of Emerald and Platinum...
  2. F

Wanted: Evolve Scyther

I've never used wi-fi, friend codes, etc. so I may need a walkthrough. Anyone up for evolving my Scyther and trading it back to me? If you'd like I could throw in another pokemon as a bonus (it would probably be something you could easily catch on your own as I just got to Eckruteak). Thanks!
  3. F

Red Gyarados--

If it hasn't been known already, it's for sure now. Red Gyarados is confirmed to be in HG/SS. And I have to say, I think GF did an amazing job with Gyarados' sprite in general. It's a different take on it. I'm assuming it's against the rules or something to post youtube links. So I'll tell...
  4. F

Where would you go post e4?

we're pretty much all expecting to be able to travel back to kanto after the E4. I sure am. travelling anywhere else wouldn't make too much sense, considering the magnet train, the connection to mt. silver, yadyada. given the choice, would you rather travel to a different region after the e4...
  5. F

pre-split pokemon changes?

What up- With the upcoming HG/SS games, we finally get the chance to use many forgotten pokemon from the first two generations. These pokemon were, more or less, forgotten for one reason: stats. Until the release of D/P/Pl, pokemon moves did not operate under the physical or special...
  6. F

Hello.

Yo, I'm new here at bulbagarden. The same rules would apply here as other forums, so I won't bother to read them... please don't tell me to. By the way. I'm also a member at Serebii (omg), but the forums were down for me so I thought I'd come here and talk a while. Anyway. Can somebody...
Back
Top Bottom