Search results for query: *

1. KiranTheWitch

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

Gamefreak left a lot more in the data. Check @mattyoukhana new posts on Twitter. View: https://twitter.com/mattyoukhana_/status/1275231203407339523?s=19 View: https://twitter.com/mattyoukhana_/status/1275233451315167238?s=19 They might as well just release the DLC now lmao
  2. KiranTheWitch

The third DLC would have to bring back the 233 Pokemon missing from the 1st 2 packs. Think GF will do that? Or even just a final "Here's the rest" pack? Honestly, they "made" these 200+ models in less than a year, they could do it again and give us what's left. And honestly if they do, there...
  3. KiranTheWitch

I'm actually surprised to see Sentret and Furret excluded from this list. With this leak, 44 of Sinnoh's Pokemon are unavailable. 44 of Johto's Pokemon are also unavailable. 48 from Hoenn are still unavailable as well. This is in contrast with 34 from Kanto still unavailable, 31 from Unova...
  4. KiranTheWitch

Gamefreak left the Pokedex entries in the data. These are the returning Pokemon in the Crown Tundra. A shame they didn't think to grab Alola's sole Ice type. There are 102 Pokemon in this image.
  5. KiranTheWitch

I wonder if that means that Shield players can meet Bea and Gordie and Sword players, Allister and Melony.
  6. KiranTheWitch

Opal's gym uniform heavily incorporates pink in its design. It's interesting, though, that her younger self wore almost no pink at all.
  7. KiranTheWitch

I'm just happy Gen 8 finishes at 900.
  8. KiranTheWitch

Apparently, these are codenames.
  9. KiranTheWitch

Two additional Pokemon were found in the code between Regidraco and Calyrex named Hakuba and Kokuba. There is also 2 additional slots after Calyrex for mythical Pokemon. These two Pokemon seem to combine with Calyrex. Haku and Koku are ways of saying Black and White.
  10. KiranTheWitch

I'm glad I tempered my expectations but Pokemon Snap!! Also, next week we get something new revealed!
  11. KiranTheWitch

So, night before the Presentation, what's everyone's final predictions, both for the Presentation and for the actual IoA DLC?
  12. KiranTheWitch

Most designs are done by a team, which are then passed on to James and Ken Sugimori for approval and revision. Of course, Sugimori and James also design their own Pokemon for the games. I imagine that with James as the art director for SwSh, any Pokemon that would have been designed by Sugimori...
  13. KiranTheWitch

James designed Centiskorch!
  14. KiranTheWitch

Only 8 days till the DLC!
  15. KiranTheWitch

Something to set an alarm to. Or potentially just not end up sleeping. Hopefully the former.
  16. KiranTheWitch

Eh-ter-nuh-tuhs and Eh-ter-nay-tus?
  17. KiranTheWitch

SwSh What will happen right after the Isle or Armor and the Crown Tundra original release?

I don't see the impossibility of another DLC happening after the Crown Tundra, given that we're in the "anything can happen" era. But I do agree that a third DLC pack is unlikely. It would be nice though, to shut the Dexit people up. As for what's coming next, even Gamefreak is aware that...
  18. KiranTheWitch

SwSh What will happen right after the Isle or Armor and the Crown Tundra original release?

I'm comparing it to the Animal Crossing updates, even if that's hard to do because of those updates being so frequent.
  19. KiranTheWitch

Did y'all see that video aDrive posted of the massive leak from 4chan? TBH, I was hoping it would have been posted here first. There's a lot of information to dissect in it.
  20. KiranTheWitch

Pics.
Back
Top Bottom