• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. William-Jdubz

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Do we have any idea of when we can expect our next trailer?
  2. William-Jdubz

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Pokémon game’s have always been short mind you especially the league run since it’s a linear direction In older games you can blitz through the entire thing in only a few short hours Took the latest streamer 14 hours to collect 8 badges in SwSh, you could do that 2-3 times over in older games...
  3. William-Jdubz

Ah this streamer is over levelling his starter and soloing the game just as most of the community did in every generation especially older Gens . What’s new lol
  4. William-Jdubz

I think you can make it harder or easier for yourself depending on what you choose as well. I try to neglect the good glass cannon sweepers like Alakazam, Gengar, Starters and Pseudo legends to add further challenge because they can solo so easily.
  5. William-Jdubz

That still doesn’t address the over levelled issue sadly as older Gens have showcased. I don’t use the exp share at all and I’m always over levelled and rarely have any resistance in game. Perhaps a system that increases the opponents stats could help or giving them beneficial equipment.
  6. William-Jdubz

I think the bigger issue is that addressing difficulty wont be solved just by increasing level. If you really want to up the challenge we also need trainers having optimum Ivs, Evs, Natures and Moves. Even then as most fan games have showcased that’s not enough to really add any more of a...
  7. William-Jdubz

While SwSh has visual issues here and there, I just love we have a decent level curve for once. Gyms using high level mons, the wild mons being high level and the curve from the exp share isnt making you 10+ levels over the cpu unlike in Gens 1-7.
  8. William-Jdubz

Havent seen the streams, are these games like XY where the game looks unfinished or just like Gen7-LGPE where its more unpolished?
  9. William-Jdubz

My apologies, I didn’t know how to do that and wasn’t sure what the url would show. On FB and Twitter it didn’t showcase everything embedded.
  10. William-Jdubz

If anyone wants what each gym leader, rival and champion uses in Pokemon Shield, this showcases all the levels and pokemon from the leaker. View: https://pastebin.com/4jY3PPPD?fbclid=IwAR1egLcAR_AEloCDlK0m1Pv9EaXmfAZlFGwpvu0qKMBErRupNObkVlbrQ4U
  11. William-Jdubz

Confirmed No Elite Four. TPC hinted at this many months ago. You basically do the anime league tournament thing with you battling vs other trainers who made it to the league, you battle some other characters along the way before the event gets disrupted. When you do make it to the next level...
  12. William-Jdubz

I def feel Sinnoh remakes will feature Dynamax in the same way ORAS featured mega evolution tbh Theres a lot of exciting ways they can approach this as well !
  13. William-Jdubz

After reading the leaks I must say I am happy that we have gyms with leaders and important characters all using the gimmick. It’s also good because you can’t do it everywhere and win brainlessly by clicking buttons. Mega flopped massively in this regard because there were large portions of...
  14. William-Jdubz

You’d be wanting an Alicorn since a Pegasus lacks a horn traditionally in mythology.
  15. William-Jdubz

The original form does too. Galar forms like all regional forms don’t change the base stat total. You’ll have the same stats in the same areas + or - 10 or so. Rapidash still has a 500 bst so it will be fine
  16. William-Jdubz

Just noticed that SwSh has the two cover legends and the third legend each having two forms, and we have 100 Tm and 100 TR tutor moves according to the leaker. Multiple legend forms and tutors are usually the main selling point of a third version. Wonder if we are to get something more unique...
  17. William-Jdubz

We should be at around 19-20 G Max forms already with snorlax, I dont expect there is any more unless starters because the leaker has not found any and no one else has used anything else new ingame.
  18. William-Jdubz

The only Gmax we havent seen that Leakers have eluded to is Snorlax and ingame screens of G Max Machamp. That should be the last one remaining. Not sure if the Starter G Max forms are a thing, have only see a screenshot of 1 and it was very blurry.
  19. William-Jdubz

Those are Gym Leader rematches which the leaker confirmed a few days ago. Gym leader rosters change in this period.
Back
Top Bottom