Search results for query: *

1. RJB1987

LF: Authentic Sinistea and Polteageist. FT: Shiny Phony Polteageist, Scarlet Paradoxes, Legendaries, Shinies, Mythicals

Hi gang, All I am missing from my Living Dex is an Authentic Sinistea and Authentic Polteageist. I have a shiny Phony Polteageist, the Scarlet paradox exclusives, Legendaries and mythicals from past gens, and a lot of random shinies. If anyone is able to help, please let me know! Thanks in...
  2. RJB1987

Trade Shop LF: Authentic Sinistea and Polteageist. FT: Shiny Phony Polteageist, Scarlet Paradoxes, Legendaries, Shinies, Mythicals

Hi gang, All I am missing from my Living Dex is an Authentic Sinistea and Authentic Polteageist. I have a shiny Phony Polteageist, the Scarlet paradox exclusives, Legendaries and mythicals from past gens, and a lot of random shinies. If anyone is able to help, please let me know! Thanks in...
  3. RJB1987

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Anyone find it odd we haven't been given the region name yet?
  4. RJB1987

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Yeah because of the pandemic I feel like Gen 8 has been slow compared to the SunMoon cycle
  5. RJB1987

Leaks/Rumors Thread

A G-Max Piplup would make the most sense... to me anyway. While not revealed, I feel Legends over BDSP will have Dynamax since it is a Gen 8 game.
  6. RJB1987

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Centro doesn’t know anything and is trying to stay relevant during hype season
  7. RJB1987

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Perhaps they assumed Wyrdeer and Basculeigon were older versions of their previous forms?
  8. RJB1987

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I am really surprised how quiet the leak front has been for this, as well as BDSP. I feel by this time in the UltraSun/UltraMoon cycle (the last remake/third edition) we knew about Giovanni and Rainbow Rocket (whether or not we believed is one thing but it had been leaked). I'm not used to...
  9. RJB1987

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

Ah gotcha. That makes sense...
  10. RJB1987

Balch's Tin Trade

Hey y'all, I am in need of Balch's Tins to finish the CurryDex. Anyone willing to trade 6 trash 'mons with Balch's Tins attached for 6 trash 'mons with Bob's Tins?
  11. RJB1987

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

Zarude code from email Has anyone gotten theirs yet? I thought that email was coming out on the 6th.
  12. RJB1987

GEN VII: LF shiny Silvally event

I have one! Do you have a Regieleki, Glastier from Crown Tundra or Zarude? Those are the three I’m missing for my Living Dex
  13. RJB1987

LF: Regieleki and Glastier (and Zarude)

Looking for those three (Regieleki, Glastier, and Zarude) to complete my Living Dex on Home. FT: Shiny Altria, Shiny Zygrade, Shiny Poipole, Shiny Minior, Shiny Tapu Koko, Shiny Audino Thanks in advanced!
  14. RJB1987

SwSh Pokemon SwSh Official Galar Strategy Guide Delay?

No idea why Amazon has a delay. It's really obnoxious. The B&Ns here in my city never got it either. Really obnoxious. I got it, but like I said, feels so hollow now.
  15. RJB1987

UPDATE: called a few more GameStops in my area. Found one that actually had them. Rushed in before close and got it. Yet, I still feel no joy
  16. RJB1987

I called the local GameStop earlier and they didn’t have it. Now they do. So I guess I’m going there
  17. RJB1987

SwSh Artwork

None of the GameStops or B&Ns have it in stock either. Which is super freaking odd to me.
  18. RJB1987

Yeah TPCi is citing the leakers for hindering their ability to sell both the game and the guide
  19. RJB1987

SwSh Artwork

Amazon here changed it on the 25th (yesterday) to December 3rd. Many retailers said the release date was today (the 26th) but no one has it in my (very large metro) part of TX
Back
Top Bottom