• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. D

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

I have to wonder given the redevelopment angle are we going to be designing biomes for the people and Pokemon. Will we be incharge of designing a water/tundra biome for water and ice pokemon, with a mountainus/grassy biome for rocky and grass pokemon.
  2. D

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Given that currently the newest first party game is going to be Princess Peach Show Time, and all the other first party releases are remakes such as Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, and apparently a rumored Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time remake. It seems to...
  3. D

Isn't that the speculated Gen V remakes.
  4. D

Hmm... I've been thinking but do you think it is possible that Dokutaro is similar to Diancie. Such as a special Glimmora like how Diancie was a special Carbink?
  5. D

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

Something interesting to think about is how does the "Time Machine" work. Why does it need the Scarlet/Violet book. It gives the impression that the book is the focus the machine runs off of. Also wasn't the machine only made 10 years ago by Turo/Sada. If the Machine was already there then why...
  6. D

Wasn't there a rumor that talked about SV getting a upgrade and there being a new switch coming out?
  7. D

Huh... interesting Blueberry academy is in the Unova region.
  8. D

What Tera Type Is Your Mew?

I got a Rock Tera type Mew.
  9. D

At this point it is pretty clear that Terapagos isn't the 3rd legendary but given the sketched picture in the book... Terapagos is something that the 3rd legendary wants. Just what is going to happen when we get Terapagos and just how does Ogerpon fit into this story.
  10. D

Tera Theory (Endgame Discussion and now DLC Spoilers)

If you want more possible evidence that supports the imagination theory, take a look at the Scarlet/Violet book in the library at the school specifically at the image of Heath and his Cyclizar. Notice just how big his Cyclizar is. It seems like it should easily be the same size as Miraidon and...
  11. D

Scarlet/Violet DLC

I would definitely bet on Terapagos having another form or evolving. I mean look at the little bugger it practically looks like a baby turtle. I wonder is Terapagos going to be like Zygarde and we have to help it reach its complete form.
  12. D

Is it just me or does this guy look like a stage one evolution. This guy looks small, unassuming, and honestly cute, not like the giant disk pokemon we have been lead to believe. Are we getting another evolving legendary? Another theory that was brought up to me is that what we are seeing is...
  13. D

I could see the third legendary and terastalization being connected to the paradox forms. Terastalization kinda feels like some one imagining what if this pokemon had this type or that type. It isn't like evolution or mega evolution where using energy allows them to take on a new form that lets...
  14. D

What starters do you plan on getting for Scarlet and Violet?

My plan is to get all 3 of them and then use one for each of the storylines, so Fuecoco for the Gyms, Quaxly for the Team Star bases, and finally Sprigatito for The path of Legends.
  15. D

Aarven having that book strengthens his connection to the paradox pokemon. I won't be surprised if he is the stories end game boss.
  16. D

I think that was paradox donphan.
  17. D

So...
  18. D

Non-story Leaks/Early Footage Thread

I wonder if the image was actually posted with the owners permission. It may have been posted by someone else who saw they had a copy rather than someone who wanted the world to know.
  19. D

Huh so Herba Mystica being the main storyline is still a possiblity, interesting.
  20. D

If the protagonist is a paradox person as well, I'm guessing the end game will involve using Miraidon or Koraidon's power to perform a form of timeline overwrite or fusion.
Back
Top Bottom