• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Syrinaris

Obsolete: The OLD "Check your Signature" thread (previously NEW)

Oh, darn. Okay, thanks for the info.
  2. Syrinaris

Obsolete: The OLD "Check your Signature" thread (previously NEW)

I just made a signature, and I went to the signature section in my profile. But apparently, I can't upload it from my computer?
  3. Syrinaris

June 24th Pokemon Presents Discussion

Okay, thanks for the info. I didn't realize it was the norm for them to leave the like/dislike ratio turned off.
  4. Syrinaris

Posting this strictly for observatory purposes. The U.S. Pokemon channel posted the video twice and got hammered both times in the like/dislike ratio. The Japanese Pokemon channel left up both the "presentation" video and posted the "unite" video as it's own separate thing. However, despite...
  5. Syrinaris

Welp. It is the Tencent project after all. Turned it off. Not interested.*sigh*
  6. Syrinaris

I find myself wondering if maybe the big announcement is that they are working on re-making the Sinnoh region, and that the Sinnoh games actually are going to be the new open world model for future new mainline games. I keeping thinking about the fact that Sinnoh is a mountainous region. What...
  7. Syrinaris

Generation IV Remake Speculation

If this article is accurate and anything to go by, we may very well not be getting an announcement about that mobile game they - were?- working on with Tencent. And in the article, they refer to DeNA as their "mobile development partner". Even though there are two different games by Tencent...
  8. Syrinaris

SwSh Latest Wild Area Max Raids

Last night I went online hoping to join some more raids again to help some other trainers out, and now I can't even get the feed to refresh. I even try the trick where you start a Surprise Trade and then you keep checking the raid feed and now I can't even get it to refresh properly to find the...
  9. Syrinaris

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

I tossed a red, white, blue, and green apricorn into the robo-bird and got a premier ball. The fact that they brought apricorns back into the game and *didn't* give us an Apricorn Smithy to take them to, really makes me angry. :mad:
  10. Syrinaris

SwSh Latest Wild Area Max Raids

Is anyone else having trouble hosting raid battles? Since this Zeraora contest started, I can sit here for the whole 3 minutes of time and no one comes to join my raid. I finally click out of it when it gets down to the 10 second mark. I don't seem to have any trouble joining other's battles, so...
  11. Syrinaris

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

Okay, thank you for the info.
  12. Syrinaris

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

I don't have Pokemon Home. I am aware that to be able to get the Zeraora, you have to have Home. I know that I can download the free "basic" version onto my Switch and just get one box, which is fine for me. My question is this -- Do I *have* to also download the mobile version on my phone to...
  13. Syrinaris

Some early thoughts -- I totally blew off going to the dojo and went and biked around the perimeter of the island. I went both ways around until I ran into the barrier on both sides. I caught a bunch of water pokes. As a #Hoenn4Life fan, I love that I can get out in the ocean again. 7.8 just...
  14. Syrinaris

I have Shield, so I have Avery. He is also a jerk with a high opinion of himself, lol.
  15. Syrinaris

You have to keep giving her watts. She'll upgrade the vending machine to have all 6 vitamin drinks available.
  16. Syrinaris

Did anyone happen to see this tweet by AJP? Supposedly, there is a sidequest where we are hunting 151 Koro - uh, I mean Alolan Digletts, and then we get some kind of a reward. I say "supposedly" because we won't know for certain what this is about until tomorrow.
  17. Syrinaris

SwSh Since we know that the levels scale in the DLC, how does this affect your team plans?

When the DLC was first announced, I honestly thought that we'd be starting over fresh with just our Kubfu and then we'd go catch a whole new team of different pokes. I was pretty tilted when I found out last night that the Isle is going to be level-scaled. So now I'm sitting here trying to breed...
  18. Syrinaris

Review SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

Well, I guess it's nice that Ash finally won a league tourney. Not gonna lie, I found the battle underwhelming. It wasn't nearly as dynamic or riveting for me as the league tourney in Kalos. I'm always gonna be salty about that loss and I can admit that it colors my view of his win here. Oh...
  19. Syrinaris

If you could give Ash an Eevee, What would it become?

I voted for Vaporeon and honestly the only reason why is because the new Eevee in the "shorts" segments really seemed to enjoy surfing with that Mantine. There's no guarantee that that Eevee will actually become Ash's. It could just join the whole group in general and tag along with all of...
  20. Syrinaris

Preview Detective Pikachu

For me, it's too early to have an opinion on whether I think the movie will be good or bad, based on just this one trailer so far. I'm interested in seeing how the trailers progress from here until the movie's release, and what kind of scene snippets they will release so that we can see some...
Back
Top Bottom