Search results for query: *

1. S

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Of course. You blow it. How many kittens have YOU killed in the past week?
  2. S

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Because the old ones were from the future. Are you alive?
  3. S

Best breakfast outside of muffins. Can you LOL like no other?
  4. S

Hey, I'm an old bus. Don't call me freaky. Did that answer your question, young Padawan?
  5. S

freckles and sinners in Spanish?

I have recently been thinking about semantics in Spanish, so I have a question for native speakers or perhaps linguists specializing in romance languages. In Spanish, the word for freckles is pecas, and the words for sin and sinner are pecado and pecador, respectively. Is there any relation...
  6. S

Misono! =D (get it? XD) War, what's it good for?
  7. S

Toyota thinks about Honda, for he is in love with her. In what state is the 800 area code?
  8. S

No, you may have -2.8. Ninjew you?
  9. S

h0t 0taku sexx0rz. Weeee Boston?
  10. S

I declare that it is not. Is linking user accounts a sort of euphemism? O.o
  11. S

They are playing SQSA. Do you have a roommate?
  12. S

Not a whole. Do the newbies know that there are people who ship me with Birdboy?
  13. S

Nope, just Haku. Can drawings commit crimes?
  14. S

To hook him up with Arizima's German/Irish dog. =O Matchmaker, matchmaer, make me a match?
  15. S

NO WAI!!!1 Can I call up your mom?
  16. S

No, your portable cellular telephone. Pics > words?
  17. S

Yes, from inner space. What would you like for breakfast, Johnny?
  18. S

They all worship Ctuthlu. Where do you keep your secrets?
  19. S

The lesbians have it. Why does skin taste like flesh?
  20. S

She was looking to pick up some girls. Need I enlighten you as to what be a carpetmuncher?
Back
Top Bottom