Search results for query: *

• Users: Shiksa ♥
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

freckles and sinners in Spanish?

I have recently been thinking about semantics in Spanish, so I have a question for native speakers or perhaps linguists specializing in romance languages. In Spanish, the word for freckles is pecas, and the words for sin and sinner are pecado and pecador, respectively. Is there any relation...
  2. S

Question for our ESL friends

For those of you who have learned English fluently, and it is not your native language, I have some questions to ask in hopes of satisfying my curiosity. In your efforts to learn English, I assume that you surfed the internet frequently to either practice, get the gist of the language, or...
  3. S

After a year's time...

Yes, it's true that I've been gone for a year exactly. Let me just say this before I leave again. I never really consciously left this place, but I became occupied with school at this time last year, and it became more and more inconvinient to return. After experiencing a year without...
  4. S

Word Game from Tales of Symphonia

Since people seem to like these games a lot, here's another one. One person says a word, and the next person says a word that began with the letter it ended with. Example: P1: cake P2: empty P1-or-P3: yellow RULES: 1. Keep it limited to english words 2. Try not to reuse words if at...
  5. S

a little drawing

I didn't do this pic for much other reason than my Skitty plushie was calling out to me. XD I'm not posting this for much other reason than this forum is pretty dead and I haven't posted or done Pokémon fanart in awhile. Haruka to Eneko - This pic isn't really that good. Can you tell I ran...
  6. S

Summer Art

I once had this silly little dream with a bunch of cool pics I had pictured in my mind over Spring Break. Well, it came, and I had school work and other things to do. So much for getting them done over Spring Break. I figured I could draw these awesome pics over summer. I took me a while to...
  7. S

COMPLETE: Living Forever (PG-13)

This is a pretty brief short story I wrote yesterday. That's right, from start to finish, all in one day! Even though it's short, it's still amazing considering my slowness as a writer. It's not really much but I hope you can enjoy it. Title: Living Forever Series: original Rating: PG-13...
  8. S

My First Banner ^_^

Wow, I made a banner. *is amazed at herself* Wow, I'm amazed at myself... O_O Anyhow, my banners aren't as good as some people's around here. ;-) I decided to make a banner a few days ago since my friend told me how to manipulate multiple images in Paint. I tried to capture some sort of...
  9. S

A picture I did

This is a random girl. It *was* supposed to actually be someone, but she's not a very versatile character and I just could not draw her for the life of me. So instead, here is random girl. I drew her on an envelope. I may still need work, but I know it's definitely a huge improvement over my...
  10. S

Word Association

This is a fun little game. Of course it's not as good as SQSA, but it has its perks. It goes like this: one person says a word, then the next poster posts the FIRST WORD that comes to their mind. *Please* don't make it too dirty. It's best to play with people you know fairly well because...
  11. S

The Dream Chaser

At time of posting, I have the first three chapters done and a portion of the fourth. I promised myself I wouldn't post it here until I finished the fourth chapter but....oops. My writing style has changed quite a bit since I last worked on this fanfic, so I'll try to finish chapter four in my...
  12. S

The Type Rulez Series

Otherwise known as the thread where Hitchi posts her attemps at art! This "series" is some pics I made for people who really like a certain type. It's far from finished, and near the bottom of my priority list. Each picture consists of a trainer, a Pokémon, and a saying to support that...
  13. S

COMPLETE: Never Again (Sonic short-story fic)

First of all, if you're reading this, thank you. I need your reviews and opinions and not like mindless people on other forums. I've always had a bad experience with Sonic the Hedgehog fanfictions, so writing my own (even if it's like a short story) feels kinda weird. It took me a long time...
  14. S

Chalk Torchic

A couple weeks ago, my mom really wanted me to go outside, so I got out the sidewalk chalk and decided to draw a Torchic. I think it turned out fairly good, at least good enough to show it here. The only problem was that I didn't have the proper tools. I don't have a chalk eraser, so I had to...
  15. S

COMPLETE: Forever Fire (poem)

After seeing my Winona poem, Jenova wanted me to write a Flannery poem. I don't think I did a very good job on this one, I didn't have good inspiration but Jenova thinks it is good. Note: This is form Flannery's point of view. Forever Fire He left me. My grandfather went to become a...
  16. S

Should I?

Do you think I should theme my sig and avatar every month? They would just be various themes, based of anime shows or whatnot, not necessarily having to do with Pokémon. But if I did have a monthly theme, that would mean I would take out the links to the RPG I'm in and stuff like my Sapphire...
  17. S

Hitchi's Fake Eeveelutions, Other PokéArt, and The Type Rulez Series

first off, i am really bad at drawing, but here are a few of my attempts. but i am also good at other types of art, as you will soon see. ;-) Fake Eeveelutions aw, i love eevee. click on each name to see the pic. Rainbeon Avieon Silvereon Tropiceon Other Drawings these two...
  18. S

COMPLETE: The City of Trees (poem)

The City of Trees I was running down the road The cold, wet, rain slicked my hair against my head. I was tired, water in my eyes trying to go on. Mud splashed against my face trying to find a town for shelter I don’t know why I went on. The grass was taller than I, too difficult to...
Back
Top Bottom