Search results for query: *

1. CyberKnight1994

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Um, did anyone see this tweet from Stealth40k (Nintendo Investor and Stock analyst, as well as brand ambassador for Bandai-Namco): View: https://twitter.com/Stealth40k/status/1097821564807057411 I mean, I'll be honest, this was totally left field. Do we have any fact checkers here and such...
  2. CyberKnight1994

I'm not too sure if this helps, but the sites I usually frequent for movie release dates and movie news are usually The Hollywood Report, Screen Rant, ComingSoon.net, Fan Dango, and oddly for the UK (thanks to my older sister) Metro.co.uk as well. I managed to check at least two I listed, namely...
  3. CyberKnight1994

Hello, Gotta say, I like the Direct overall. I think Link's Awakening is gonna be a great remake despite the hate I sadly see for it. Also amazed at the new Platinum iP, and Fire Emblem Three Houses has be intrigued. Also who here is going to get all 3 Pokemon Amiibos? (Raises hand slowly)...
  4. CyberKnight1994

I would be inclined to agree with you, but we have to keep in mind of one major factor. Last E3, Nintendo hosted a Nintendo E3 Direct, and while they showed a few stuff there, the bulk (with some saying 90% of it) was generally all for Super Smash Bros. IMO I would think we may see a section for...
  5. CyberKnight1994

Hello all, its a snow day here in the Easter Part of the USA, so I come late again to make this post. Paul has uploaded another video, a small one though: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WGY4Bd8neA Its small and very much to the point, but he pretty much restates his stance that this...
  6. CyberKnight1994

I posted this somewhere else already, but I guess I'll post it here as well (aka I copy and pasted my own post from there to here lol I am lazy): It does seem a bit odd that they'd have the Treehouse reps called over just to do an event to entertain young children, but then again times have...
  7. CyberKnight1994

So this was posted recently by GameXplain: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJlSq-J3z4o TL;DR, Derek basically thinks this is all aimed at kids, even Treehouse being there. He specifically states that this all lined up for kids to enjoy Pokemon Day, and may not hold anything fruitful. He...
  8. CyberKnight1994

We have to remember, we also have two movies releasing this year, one in the summer (for Japan, NA and the rest of the world are N/A but it could be announced then), and a live action film of Detective Pikachu, so they could easily fill most of the spots of each day. Too add, we COULD see a Gen...
  9. CyberKnight1994

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Hello, So I decided to play Pokemon X since I got it a few days back from a sale, and I am still formulating my team. Seeing I am fresh off of playing Let's Go Pikachu, and went out an bread a good Pikachu for this team, and I also bread a Froakie with Protean (I still choose one in X, but...
  10. CyberKnight1994

Yes, here is the latest video if you are curious: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn7oZP0-M0Q Its mostly about Drill Dozer for the GBA and Hironobu Yoshida's artwork. So nothing related to Pokemon in a way. Cheers and Happy Sunday!
  11. CyberKnight1994

Now that I am back, I might as well talk about this, I don't think we will get the Generation 8 reveal everyone is wanting this month. I know: But hear me out when I say, we probably won't see a Generation 8 reveal in a traditional way. My guess is that we will see our first Generation 8...
  12. CyberKnight1994

I was told the man with a shiny Meltan asked for questions, so I fought through my pain and sufferings from my Migraine attack to ask him these VERY specific questions: Do you think Game Freak will embrace DLC similar to other popular RPG's now, or stick to the Mystery Gift method that works...
  13. CyberKnight1994

Sorry guys, I'm a bit more busy now, just had the worst migraine and all i want to do is sleep even though I really want to play KH3 and be hyped. Anyways, Paul loaded this video on YouTube: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_yFJHQvNK8 If I feel any better late, I'll edit this post with...
  14. CyberKnight1994

Hey lads, so I just want to clear things up, I kinda made my post quickly as I had class in 5 minutes when I wrote it. Anyways, I'm not too sure about the rules here for ResetEra, so I'll take a risk and post it here: Its Post Number 1536 In any case, my apologizes for making the hasty post, I...
  15. CyberKnight1994

He posted more on Era, seems Pikmin 3 and Mario Maker 2 will be coming along side Pokemon. The fact he mentions Pokemon at all makes me believe we may get a reveal soon after the Direct. Cheers!
  16. CyberKnight1994

Correct me if I am wrong (and props to the fellow who will go above and beyond to correct me, thank you, let's have lunch on me) but if memory serves correct, I recalled that sometime ago there was a rumor from the Sun and Moon days that said we were going to have a Ghost/Ice Snowman Pokemon...
  17. CyberKnight1994

Just a random funny idea that popped into my brain as I was doing my Statistic's homework. What IF (hypothetically) the cool friend is a snowman, BUT it was of a Gen 8 Pokemon? Mind=Blown But seriously, it would be interesting if that was the case. Still, its very suspicious that November...
  18. CyberKnight1994

Hi, just wanted to ask, are you sure it corresponds to December, because Paul and Joe are saying the tag line is for November (Unless I am mistaken and Winter starts in November now, or they are mistaken, and it was for December. Apologizes btw). SOURCE: View...
  19. CyberKnight1994

The man with the plan that owns a SHINY Meltan (so jealous of him lol) has uploaded another video: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX2lH6dJ-OE As always the TL;DR: Is for the US only (I hope we get Charmander and Squirtle too!) November, December. and January 2020 being hidden is very...
  20. CyberKnight1994

I actually agree with this. Concentrate on what you made, but don't add another gimmick to the series. Instead add or refine the current ones and make them fun and pleasing for all the fans. Sure Z-Moves have one for each type, but they can make a few more for specific Pokemon. Or maybe give...
Back
Top Bottom