Search results for query: *

1. StitchyTwitch

Your favorite Gym Leader(s) from each region?

Kanto: Misty. Do I even need to say why? Johto: Pryce. His battle was a little tedious but he's still my favourite because a) ice types and b) he was fantastic in the anime. Hoenn: Flannery. Something about Flannery's character and spirit just resonates with me. Sinnoh: Maylene. No special...
  2. StitchyTwitch

Your Favorite Starter Evolutions - Rankwise!

Typhlosion Blastoise Samurott Infernape Delphox Blaziken Empoleon Feraligatr Chesnaught Greninja Serperior Charizard Venusaur Swampert Meganium Torterra Sceptile Emboar Pretty accurate for me. My top 6 are definitely my favourite starters for each generation and the ones closer to the bottom...
  3. StitchyTwitch

Pokemon you like but whose evo/pre-evo you hate or don't care about?

After my most recent playthrough of Alpha Sapphire, I really like Claydol. It makes a good tank and a pretty decent special attacker but I've always found Baltoy to be really frail and incapable of taking on any opponents by itself.
  4. StitchyTwitch

Poll: Do you care/like Pokemon pre-evos or are you the type that only cares about final evolutions?

I like Pokemon with pre-evolutions, just because I guess it makes their evolutionary families feel a bit more complete and especially for pre-evos that evolve via happiness like Togepi, Riolu or Pichu, it makes me feel like I've really put the effort into helping them grow and evolve.
  5. StitchyTwitch

Favourite and least favourite Kalos Pokemon?

Favourite: Braixen - I think it's well designed where as Delphox went a bit too far with the enlarged ear fur and Braixen looks awesome twirling its fire branch/wand when it attacks. Least Favourite: Diggersby - It's not often I hate a Pokemon's design but this time, I do
  6. StitchyTwitch

POTW Pokémon of the Week # 17: Deerling and Sawsbuck

Do you like or dislike this Pokémon? Why? I do like this Pokemon. I used it on my team in my first playthrough of Pokemon Black and usually try to whenever I replay that version. How is this Pokémon in-game? Definitely gets better once it evolves and gets a little move diversity with thinks like...
  7. StitchyTwitch

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I was born in December 1990 so I'm 25 now, approaching 26. I had a few experiences with Pokemon growing up, very briefly played either Red or Blue on the Game Boy but I wasn't much of a gamer at that age (I actually feel guilty about that now) and saw the first movie in the cinema. Didn't really...
  8. StitchyTwitch

POTW Pokémon of the Week #16: Bidoof

I seem to remember a Bidoof in Diamond being one of, if not the first shiny I ever encountered. The lord and master Bidoof will always have a special place in my memory for that.
Back
Top Bottom