• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. 9tiefly

SwSh Show us your Pokemon!

Last batch. Again, sorry!!
  2. 9tiefly

Batch 2
  3. 9tiefly

Crap, looks like I can only upload 10 pics per post :( Is it okay if I double-post only this time? Sorry! Posting some new, yet to be revealed Pokémon, so beware! As expected, I've been spending waaaaay too much time in Camp :oops: My team rotated quite a bit, so I got to try playing with a...
  4. 9tiefly

SwSh Apparently there's a really bad crash bug

Yeah, I experienced it as well during the cutsce ene at Prof. Magnolia's lab... I had actually turned the auto save off as soon as I started the game and it ended up screwing me over because I forgot to save for a whole and had to do a good chunk of the beginning again :( I turned it on after...
  5. 9tiefly

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

Thank you!!
  6. 9tiefly

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

Where can you find the items to evolve Milcery?
  7. 9tiefly

SwSh The Game Is Out, Time To Discuss

There a lot of other Pokémon hidden away in the random encounters as well!
  8. 9tiefly

SwSh The Game Is Out, Time To Discuss

6 hours in and loving (almost) every second of it. Just beat Milo and I'm now taking a break to focus on school work. Só far the only negative points have been the camping feature and the overworld encounters. I was so hyped for Camp but I'm having less fun with it than I expected (which I know...
  9. 9tiefly

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

Mugen means infinite in Japanese. How is infinite + dynamax not connected to Eternatus and its lore?
  10. 9tiefly

Sword and Shield Countdown Thread

Finally got mine :bulbaLove: I'll only be able to play it at the end of the day but I'm sooo excited already!
  11. 9tiefly

Route 1: - Skwovet, Rookidee, Nickit, Blipbug Route 2: - Chewtle, Arrokuda (assuming that they could fish this early in the game) There's also
  12. 9tiefly

Any news on the major/minor league thing? Also, is Eviolite still in the game? Alsooooo, do we have any clearer pics of the in-game models (without the rigging)?
  13. 9tiefly

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

It feels like a step back though, considering how we've had battle backgrounds correspond to the actual location the battle takes place in for a while now :/
  14. 9tiefly

Toxel from the back. Overall the game is looking nice except for the horrible leveling issues and the seemingly fixed background for every random encounter (the player was fishing at the docks near the water in Nessa's town and encountered a Chinchou, but the battle took place in a grassy...
  15. 9tiefly

GMeowth is actually rocking a beard!
  16. 9tiefly

After how hard of a blow Dexit was to me, I was very sceptical about this gen. On top of that, bar the box legends, no other oficially revealed Pokémon really excited me that much. So yeah, thank god for these leaks! I think that they're trying to appeal to an even broader audience this time and...
  17. 9tiefly

Hoping that empty spot after Torkoal means it will get a regional evo :unsure:
  18. 9tiefly

I... I take it all back. Already in love with most of our new buddies. Mannnnn does it feel good to be excited about these games again! Preordering Shield first things first tomorrow morning :bulbaLove:
Back
Top Bottom