Search results for query: *

1. AngryBinacle

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

Flawed, but fun. More fun than SwSh, but less optimized, graphics-wise.
  2. AngryBinacle

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

We have no clue what they think except for dated interviews.
  3. AngryBinacle

Please don't be true and just fanon.
  4. AngryBinacle

I'd rather not have any remakes, anymore, at all. Let them come up with new inventive ideas.
  5. AngryBinacle

Scarlet/Violet DLC

You didn't need to update your game?
  6. AngryBinacle

Scarlet/Violet DLC

While I also think we won't see a DLC part 3, you're wrong about the physical copy of the DLC; it only has the current version of the game pre-downloaded on it. When it launched, it only had part 1 on it. The free update of January isn't on it, either. Tldr; It's not really a physical copy. So...
  7. AngryBinacle

Nope, a cavern is usually more of an open space, but it's semantics. The naming convention of the area is different from the mainland, though, which should be enough of an indicator. It's a stretch to think it's the same area, or connected with the mainland through caverns, as the Terarium is...
  8. AngryBinacle

Just a copy, the Terarium is connected to the mainland with a subway. Unova and all of its cities are still there. Some characters mention locations/visits. It's also called 'Chargestone Cavern' instead of 'Cave'. I wouldn't mind a flooded/post-natural disaster setting in an alternate reality...
  9. AngryBinacle

Scarlet/Violet DLC

This is hardly a substitute. And they decided to drop the proper Battle Facilities way before it was easier to make competitive teams. They already try to clamour to the VGC fans through those 7 star raid battles, it's absurd how they don't invest in a game modus with set levels and all kinds of...
  10. AngryBinacle

Scarlet/Violet DLC

I think this is a good thing, though. And a real shame how a tactics-focused DLC didn't include a proper Battle Facility to keep playing harder battles without cookie-cutter team-setups (looks at multiplayer matches).
  11. AngryBinacle

Scarlet/Violet DLC

This is the Double Battle-, tactics-focused DLC part which doesn't even come with a proper Battle Facility. And, nope, Raid Battles aren't a proper substitute. All the ingredients are there, they just refuse to make it. Just like in Kitakami, there's basically nothing to do if you already...
  12. AngryBinacle

Khu is reliable.
  13. AngryBinacle

Yeah, but they work just like the digital codes. They aren't datamine-able before the release happens.
  14. AngryBinacle

I live in Europe and still got a few hours of work left, which honestly keeps me quite busy. Launch will be around midnight for me. What will be your preferred team for the Indigo Disk? Mine will consist of Grimmsnarl, Tinkaton, Dipplin, Lapras (transfer) and Falinks. Still in doubt about the...
  15. AngryBinacle

That's because a datamine was impossible this time, and no physical retail copies exist. We still know quite a lot, though.
  16. AngryBinacle

A whole day of work to go before the new Pokémon and the end to the story are finally revealed to us... and it won't even be a relaxed working day -_-
  17. AngryBinacle

More like 30 hours away from release.
  18. AngryBinacle

Scarlet/Violet DLC

Why not both? ;)
  19. AngryBinacle

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but will Pokémon HOME be down for a whole day when part 2 of the DLC releases? So, if I want to transfer Pokémon, I'd have to wait till Friday? EDIT: Never mind, the update might be rolling-out over the regions within this timeframe.
  20. AngryBinacle

People can dislike him all they want, he still confirms most of the stuff we're usually getting. Some of his riddles are impossible to guess, but his track-record is near flawless. The discussions the riddles create are quite fun, too.
Back
Top Bottom