Search results for query: *

1. Seth Rollins

Mafia YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN

Enjoyed this game much more than I thought I would, often defending myself. Thank you Elementar!
  2. Seth Rollins

Mafia Superhero Bonanza Penultimate Edition: War for the Earth - Endgame Town Victory.

RIP me. Thank you AussieEevee for letting me play!
  3. Seth Rollins

Mafia YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN

Yes you’ve said it 9949291 times now. Doesn’t change the fact that you’re wrong /shrug To be honest I don’t mind that I’m getting lynched, once I flip town at least you’ll know that Crystal Onix isn’t lying.
  4. Seth Rollins

Mafia Superhero Bonanza Penultimate Edition: War for the Earth - Endgame Town Victory.

She was talking to jdthebud when she said “if you want to bus me that’s fine let’s take down someone dangerous” I mean I find it weird too...I was believing Jinjo up until now but what kind of post was that and what was the meaning of it? It’s D2 so it’s time to stop being silly. Unvote...
  5. Seth Rollins

“Getting bussed” is when a mafia scum member votes for another mafia scum member.
  6. Seth Rollins

Yeah I was trying not to do this but the message is way too weird Unvote: Pirate Sylveon Vote: Jinjo
  7. Seth Rollins

Well for one I don’t like anyone who used this argument: “roleblocker is a scum role” Didn’t vote D1 and on D2 he uses a dice to choose who to vote? Even if this is a joke, he’s just sheeping. You have jdthebud, for reasons already stated Yeah I was just looking at it, what was that?? How...
  8. Seth Rollins

Since when is town roleblocker rare? I’ve seen many recently This Nightwing wagon feels off
  9. Seth Rollins

Confirmed! Late late late! Caught up. (I hope) Seems like people have pressured Elementar because he wasn’t always available. As someone who is also on Grade 12, I know how busy it can get. Because of all the homework and exams I forgot how to play mafia! Just kidding. I also like his posts so...
  10. Seth Rollins

Guess not...but he did out himself so town doesn’t waste NAs. Town points I guess. If you want to get paranoid, maybe my ability got redirected or reflected by his role, and the statement was randomly chosen to be correct or false, but I find that unlikely.
  11. Seth Rollins

Sigh You guys will waste a day phase because I just assumed something was true when it wasn’t. My fault. Once I flip town at least you’ll know Crystal Onix isn’t scum so it’ll be easier for you to win ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are many confirmed/semi-confirmed people so this one should be easy for you
  12. Seth Rollins

^ nevermind I think I got them now. Seriously though, I am not lying. I 100%%%% assure you all. Also since my ability is one that can’t be redirected at other people I figured I could target Crystal Onix and I was right!
  13. Seth Rollins

I am not lying. It says I can’t detect anything “alignement indicative” not “cant lie detect role claims”. I was not sure if I could lie detect role claims but I decided to do it yesterday anyway and it worked ! Also I’m kind of confused so many name changes can someone help me here?
  14. Seth Rollins

Sorry for being inactive. I’ll catch up soon. By the way, I had a Lie Detector and used it on Crystal Onix. He was not lying when he claimed Nexus.
  15. Seth Rollins

Alright I’ve been super busy because I have exams (and the SAT rip) so I’m sorry for not coming back but Why is The Light getting lynched?! No. The ones who helped lynch ROMCH are Officer Snake and CapsFan. MegaPod & co. were going to lynch Max if it weren’t for CapsFan. Sorry but this vote...
Back
Top Bottom