• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. KairiKeybasH

Someone help me...

I´m leaving this place people don´t care for me and my problems.
  2. KairiKeybasH

Someone help me...

No one asks for my problems i just want to recover my staff privaleges in a forum, that was the only thing i care because it made me feel special, no other forum doesn´t add many people in to the staff as that one, I want my life back or i´ll kill myself.
  3. KairiKeybasH

Someone help me...

Obviously no one cares.
  4. KairiKeybasH

Someone help me...

To get my life back and other forums are NO help.
  5. KairiKeybasH

Someone help me...

Please i need help. Don´t ignore this please...
  6. KairiKeybasH

What video games are you playing now?

Mario Party: Star Rush. My Brother and I are having a good time playing it together.
  7. KairiKeybasH

KairiKeybasH´s Art Thread

I tried to do myself a ¨Pokésona¨. Not the final design.
  8. KairiKeybasH

Review SM002: The Guardian Deity Kapu-Kokeko Appears! Challenge, Our Z-Move!!

I love the second episode it was good, not great, good. I would give a 7 but i´ll give it an 8/10 since I enjoy it.
  9. KairiKeybasH

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Does Text Signatures need to be checked too?
  10. KairiKeybasH

Pokemon sun and moon will air on Disney XD instead of CN

Reading this i´m still confused. Maybe it´s for the best to Air it on Disney XD?
  11. KairiKeybasH

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I was born in 1996. Pretty much the same year the first Pokémon games came out.
  12. KairiKeybasH

Hello There!

Thank you.
  13. KairiKeybasH

I´m kinda drew a Lunala and a Rowlet a few months ago. But I forgot to post them here, I rarely draw pokémon despite how long i have been into it.
  14. KairiKeybasH

A little showcase of my drawings i don´t only draw Pokémon stuff. But i´ll share my Pokémon and non-Pokémon stuff. I just wanted to share this though, I did this a year ago: But here´s stuff i do today i´m still new into the Photoshop thing:
  15. KairiKeybasH

New Pokemon Nickname Idea Thread

Litten/Torracat/Incineroar- Fire Furry, Fred or Sora Jr. (Don´t ask for the last one) Alola Meowth/Alola Persian- Cutie Face Rockruff/Lycanroc- Rockytail Formantis/Lurantis- Linda Jangmo-o/Hakamo-o/Kommo-o- Dragonfist I only have five in mind. I want to give funny or weird nicknames.
  16. KairiKeybasH

Hello There!

Thank you. I really getting the Alolan Persian just for the sake for it looks goofy, but, it has a charm.
  17. KairiKeybasH

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

Saw the ¨kissing¨ scene. One thing that bothers me it was an actual kiss or not?
  18. KairiKeybasH

Hello There!

I´m KairiKeybasH, I´m new arround here. I´m a Pokémon Fan since I can remember and i can´t wait for Sun and Moon to come out I already have my team planned for the game and what version i´m going to pick.
Back
Top Bottom