Search results for query: *

1. W

Spoilers LGPE's New Pokémon Discussion Thread

With the short time before release I've been expecting it to debut in this year's movie. Then today they announced new let's go info will drop yodsu, the same day the movie is released. This could be it!
  2. W

Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread I could see a new eeveelution if they planed on using this one in the anime on that island of eeves beacuse we know there has to be some new gen pokemon featured in the anime to help hype it up and that could be a perfect way.
  3. W

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread (LAST UPDATE: 2/6/13 | March issue soon to le Also Wailmer was in movie 5 as a preview Pokemon. I would def like to see more appearances like that or like the ones in movie 9.
  4. W

Localized Names

Re: English names i wouldn't be against them keeping it as is but if they do it would be fun to have my name in the main cast
  5. W

Localized Names

Re: English names I wonder if they will do the dp thing like dawn and paul so now we have bw maybe dento will become Brent which i hope since it's my name and Iris maybe Wendy or something
  6. W

First two episodes for December 2010 revealed: Ishizumai and Yabukuron to make their

Re: First two episodes for December 2010 revealed: Ishizumai and Yabukuron to make th I'm really excited I love hermit crabs so i can't wait for this Ishizumai episode
  7. W

Arceus DVD announced for the US!

finally lets just hope this doesn't hold up the Zoroark movie awsell
  8. W

Knitted Mijumaru Hat

it took me about 3 days
  9. W

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion I love Mijumaru water types being my fav I wasn't sure at first but he has grown on me and together we will master Issu. I even knitted a Mijumaru hat!
  10. W

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 8: Evolutions & Pre-evolutions

i think we will get a pre-evo for kangaskan a joined preevo for taruos and miltank and each recieving a new evo Jynx evo not sure if this counts but i think we will get 1 if not 2 shellos gastrodon forms i think we will also get an evo and prevo for lapras pachirisu will get an evo...
  11. W

Knitted Mijumaru Hat

this is a hat i finished knitting last night
  12. W

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: July 2010) or maybe its 10 gyms it could be a larger region and they give us more gyms thus breaking the 8 gym tradition
  13. W

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: July 2010) i like alot of the rumors especially zorua's encounter but not sure if i like not having the gyms
  14. W

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion thats cool i've wanted a fire water with a water attack that inflicts burn damage
  15. W

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Next Issue: June 2010) it seems interesting and that the lock capsule will be part of getting zorua if its all true
  16. W

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion this is so right one more dino plant and i think i woulda lost it
  17. W

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion i still think it's a pig its shaped just like p-chan from ranma http://th06.deviantart.net/images2/300W/i/2004/06/f/3/Ranma__P_chan.jpg
  18. W

My Knit Pokeball Hat

it was super easy i knit it up in a day
  19. W

My Knit Pokeball Hat

This is the pokeball hat i knit from a pattern I found on ravelry.
  20. W

Arceus DVD US release

I can't get over that they released on tv here before it was even on DVD in Japan and we still have to wait this long for the US released DVDit just doesn't make sence.
Back
Top Bottom