Search results for query: *

1. Spectre Of The Departed

Your newest purchase or gift

A ticket to see Arch Enemy, Wintersun, Therion and Luca Turilli's Rhapsody live this summer
  2. Spectre Of The Departed

[SHOP] Competitive Shinies

It's fine, however I'm afraid I'll have to turn it down since I'm not particularly interested in anything from gen V or below. Sorry for the inconvenience (and the long reply)
  3. Spectre Of The Departed

Is it Kalos bred or Alola bred?
  4. Spectre Of The Departed

Ah, I'm afraid I'll have to pass on the Rayquaza then. I'd like to know the details on Arcanine though
  5. Spectre Of The Departed

Considering Rayquaza was shiny locked in ORAS, the only way to obtain a shiny one legally was through event distributions that took place two years ago or so iirc. As for ways to check it, I guess you could start by seeing if it matches anything in this list
  6. Spectre Of The Departed

Well, reason I said you'd be giving up too much is because I personally rank event pokemon slightly higher than shinies (as long as they're uncloned) due to TSVs making shinies a bit easier to obtain. Anyway, I'll think about the offer and get back to you once I make a decision
  7. Spectre Of The Departed

While the offer can be tempting (depending on which nature it has as I already have a Jolly one), you'd be giving up too much on your end
  8. Spectre Of The Departed

Thanks for the offer but I'm afraid I'll have to turn it down as I already have several fully trained competitive Scizors of my own
  9. Spectre Of The Departed

Your first videogame

The first game I remember playing was from the Crash Bandicoot series (I think it was Crash Bandicoot Warped but I'm not entirely sure). The first game I owned was an Italian cartridge of Pokemon Blue given to me by a cousin
  10. Spectre Of The Departed

Since they were all TSV hatched, I can't nickname them because I'm not the OT (the only way I could bypass that would be through the use of a save editor). The Eevee is male and has Yawn, Wish, Curse and Fake Tears for egg moves, the Togepi is male as well and the only egg move it has is Nasty...
  11. Spectre Of The Departed

I'm guessing you want to know if it has any egg moves? If so, it only has Bullet Seed
  12. Spectre Of The Departed

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Devils Never Cry from Devil May Cry 3 OST
  13. Spectre Of The Departed

What are you most looking forward to right now?

My second time seeing Arch Enemy live this summer
  14. Spectre Of The Departed

Anyone here know a second language?

I'm fluent in English and Portuguese and also able to speak French to some extent (writing in French is a different story though). In addition to that, I also have some understanding of Spanish and Italian, Italian being the language I'm rustier with out of the bunch
  15. Spectre Of The Departed

How tall are you?

180 cm (or 5'11" if the converter isn't bsing me)
  16. Spectre Of The Departed

The Nightmare Begins from Final Fantasy VII OST
  17. Spectre Of The Departed

GEN VII: LF Beast Ball Feebas

As the title implies, I'm looking for a Beast Ball Feebas. Calm or Modest are the preferred natures and I'd like it to have Oblivious as its ability and 3-4 max IVs as what I'll be offering has a similar amount of max IVs. This is what I have to offer in return: Timid Moon Ball HA Alolan...
  18. Spectre Of The Departed

Through The Element by Noumena
  19. Spectre Of The Departed

Rondo Of Nightmare by Babymetal
  20. Spectre Of The Departed

A Looming Resonance by Wolves In The Throne Room
Back
Top Bottom