Search results for query: *

1. Blaze Master X

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Oh I thought you said all of them were distributed. My bad.
  2. Blaze Master X

All of the item mystery gifts, you say? Azure Flute was never distributed. It can only be obtained with any cheat devices like Action Replay.
  3. Blaze Master X

Calem+Shauna = Romance Serena+Shauna = Best Friends Brendan/May (Rival) is having a crush oh you if you play as one of the two protagonists. And.. In SM, Lillie really likes you and wants to go on a journey with you if you play as Sun. (if you play as Moon, Lillie wants to be you.)
  4. Blaze Master X

Pokemon Gun is a meme. Pokemon Staff (Magic) makes sense, so we have Sword (Attack) and Shield (Defense). Or we might get Greatsword and Greatshield. lol
  5. Blaze Master X

I meant, Electric helps Fire decrease Water damage. Nevermind, you're right.
  6. Blaze Master X

At least, Empoleon was super effective against Infernape. Grass/Fairy, Fire/Electric, and Water/Dragon would be good.
  7. Blaze Master X

SwSh Starters Discussion

I might be on Team Sobble, but I need to see their final evolution first. I'm going with Grass/Fairy (or Rock), Fire/Electric, and Water/Dragon (or Poison).
  8. Blaze Master X

Generation 8 - Choose Your Starter!

I'm on team Sobble. I need to see their final evolution first, though.
  9. Blaze Master X

USUM Datamine Discussion

@Zeb Can you check the Move Tutors for Solagleo, Lunala, and Necromza?
  10. Blaze Master X

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

The rumor has said "Pokemon Stars" is a codename. Just like "Pokemon 20th Anniversary: Rainbow" was a codename for Sun & Moon and "NX" was for Nintendo Switch.
  11. Blaze Master X

We all know the Wii U system is able to support 1080p, but Zelda BotW is running this system on 720p. Nintendo Switch can support 1080p with TV Mode, so this game is running on 900p. Just get back on topic, Kisu.
  12. Blaze Master X

Nintendo says Switch is running Zelda at 900p, within TV Mode. No, Wii U doesn't run this game at 1080p. Just 720p. Wii U = 720p Switch Handheld Mode (and Tabletop Mode) = 720p Switch TV Mode = 900p
  13. Blaze Master X

Yoshiaki Koizumi, Nintendo Switch's Producer, is hoping Nintendo Switch bridges both console & handheld Source: The 8 Most Interesting Things Nintendo Told Us About Switch Hybrid Confirmed. :P
  14. Blaze Master X

Inb4 Switch Mini (Only handheld, undetachable controller, no dock station)
  15. Blaze Master X

Aonuma (Producer of The Legend of Zelda series) has called Nintendo Switch "handheld device." The big Zelda: Breath of the Wild interview They are calling Nintendo Switch "home console" and "handheld." That means It is a hybrid device. Nintendo Switch's TV Mode allows you to play a game on TV...
  16. Blaze Master X

I doubt Stars will be at the presentation. I bet it will be announced at April, May, or June.
  17. Blaze Master X

$250 for Basic and $300 for Bundle/Deluxe.. Yep.
  18. Blaze Master X

View: https://twitter.com/Stealth___/status/816008177250631681
  19. Blaze Master X

Eurogamer said that "Stars" is a codename. "Rainbow" was a codename for Sun & Moon. Codename =/= Final Title
  20. Blaze Master X

Just go to YouTube and search "Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy - The Telltale Series' Official Teaser"
Back
Top Bottom