Search results for query: *

• Users: Kisu
  • Order by date
  1. Kisu

Spoilers A "Heroic" Water-type Evolution Help Megathread

I need help evolving too if anyone wants to schedule a meet up in union circle it'd be a big help
  2. Kisu

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

Looking for friends in Go 9578 5973 9759
  3. Kisu

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

So selling less makes more money is how profit works???
  4. Kisu

I don't think selling less than is ever more successful,let's go needs to sell better just to overcome the hate is already garnered
  5. Kisu

I know this year Nintendo is way below switch sales they projected to stock holders but 22 mil sold isn't bad and who knows how this holiday season will go. I'd say if there's at least 22 mil switches sold anything less than 10 mil Pokemon let's go being sold by the end of the holidays is a...
  6. Kisu

3 million is pretty good but what do the games do on 3ds in a year? Like 10-17 million? I don't even think there's that many switches
  7. Kisu

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Pelipper delivering eggs is pretty spot on for my on the fly joke response
  8. Kisu

Everyone knows that Pelippers delivered babies at night to people's doorsteps
  9. Kisu

All you need is a 5iv ditto to breed anything else is needlessly complicated
  10. Kisu

I don't understand people thinking it's hard for game freak to do things,they've yet to make a game as complicated as a fallout or Skyrim. I mean after years of lazy cash grabs they can do a little work to please fans
  11. Kisu

We need a serious post game and hopefully Pokemon bank continues,it's so easy to play almost any game and keep your Pokemon. Hopefully they just keep the serious games on the 3ds
  12. Kisu

Even if Pokedex entries are legend the first episode shows spearows trying to kill Ash and Pikachu,and hoopa unbound is evil. It's intirely plausible to have a Pokemon as a villian
  13. Kisu

Pokemon aren't evil? Ever read any ghost Pokemon pokedex entries? Or is torturing and kidnapping kids not evil anymore
  14. Kisu

Obsolete: All Purpose Trade Services! (Gen VI - VII)

Im sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I'm looking for a marshadow,I don't care if hacked or not as long as it isn't nicknamed to complete my national Dex. I have a legit diance and hacked other mysticals including Arceus. Would greatly appreciate help Thanks in advance.
  15. Kisu

Sun & Moon Ultra Spoilers.

How is the online? Can you find online battles easier?
  16. Kisu

The Pokemon Switch Version

Utilizing one screen really isn't a problem,most console games are way more complicated than pokemon and one screen is fine. I'm more interested if it's gonna be a full scale console sized pokemon game or just a 3ds quality game on the switch
  17. Kisu

The Pokemon Switch Version

GF has a history of not fleshing out games to make 3rd versions. I do agree that they most likely started considering a switch game whenever Nintendo first showed them the console. And now with public demand they were pressured to to go forward with it.
  18. Kisu

Spoilers What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

XY had supieor internet features which really killed SM for me. I'm not interested in an SM with more content because I didn't like SM at all and even if I did its too soon to replay the same region. I know BW2 did really well as did other 3rd games but I prefer replaying a region years later...
  19. Kisu

How likely are new Megas

Fusions....
  20. Kisu

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Storage wars,red drawf
Back
Top Bottom