Search results for query: *

1. anulledvoid

What video games are you playing now?

replaying pokémon heart gold. currently in azalea town.
  2. anulledvoid

A somewhat morbid question

cremated.
  3. anulledvoid

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

76 F / 24 C atm.
  4. anulledvoid

alola !!

idk what i'd classify myself as battle-wise since i'm a mixture of both ( due to not focusing so much on current battle trends [?] ) but it's certainly not TCG or writing, at least for pokémon.
  5. anulledvoid

Are you a morning person or an evening person?

nocturnal. by the time 10pm rolls around, i dont get the urge to take a nap anymore.
  6. anulledvoid

What's your sexuality?

aromantic asexual. which is why i, for example, refuse to go to theaters since romance and all things related to it is shoehorned into genres that aren't casual, chick-flicky things.
  7. anulledvoid

Favorite fun/funny moment(s) in Sun/Moon

this and gladion's "get out."
  8. anulledvoid

Your Favorite New Creepy/Weird Pokedex Entries in Sun and Moon~

i love gengar's sun entry : "Should you feel yourself attacked by a sudden chill, it is evidence of an approaching Gengar. There is no escaping it. Give up." edgy, i know.
  9. anulledvoid

Mistyped Pokémon

i think fomantis and lurantis should've been hybrid bug/grass type(s?)
  10. anulledvoid

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

maybe it's because of my tendency to be adverse to hype in general over things i haven't liked at first, but i agree with overwatch not deserving game of the year.
  11. anulledvoid

alola !!

i figured that i'd pop in and introduce myself. i've been playing pokémon for a very long time ; ever since red and blue came out, in fact. i own, or have owned, most of the core game titles throughout the years ( including the recent moon version. ) although it's in my profile, my favorite...
Back
Top Bottom