• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Defiant

The First Starter You've Picked For Each Generation?

1. Charmander 2. Totodile 3. Torchic 4. Chimchar 5. Oshawott 6. Fennekin (I think) 7. Rowlett (honestly I don't hate grass types) 8. Scorbunny 9. Quaxly
  2. Defiant

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

On the starter speculation, sorry to be boring, but what if it's just the Kalos 3 again, Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie, but this time with Megas, or bond phenomenon? Legends Arceus came out almost alognside BDSP which had the original 3 Sinnoh starters, allowing Arceus to diverge and go with...
  3. Defiant

The map shows the area divided into 5, could be a boss for each area. Same number as in Legends Arceus. Seem to recall in XY each of the areas had a colour, maybe that could be linked to the 5 Zygarde cores? Maybe you can go to the areas in any order, complete all 5 areas, get all 5 cores, get...
  4. Defiant

I think Megas will make a permanent return and this the way of reintroducing them, of all the battle gimmicks its the only one anyone has been calling for to make a return. No one is calling out for, Dynamax or Terastalisation. Maybe it's taken them 12 years to come up with a design for Mega...
  5. Defiant

I hope this q on whether its set in the past or future is resolved soon. Need to work out when I'm playing if it's going to be my X character making a return to Kalos/Lumiose, or if its my Legends Arceus character going to Lumiose for the first time. Good news is I'm finally going to catch...
  6. Defiant

Someone on Youtube has pointed out, the woman in the cafe, where the Furfrou is featured, is talking on a smart phone, so it's 2008 (5 years before XY) at the earliest, but most likely set in the future. Maybe it is set in 2025, so 12 years after XY? Another thought if it was originally meant...
  7. Defiant

Another question on the city idea is how is it going to work in terms of biomes? People have suggested parks for grassy areas, but what about desserts, mountains, ice/snow areas, fire/lava etc?
  8. Defiant

I think as Megas are back starters with mega evolutions can be ruled out, so no Torchic etc. I could see a Galar starter getting some love, maybe Scorbunny, UK close to France, Rowlett Gen 7 was in Arceus Gen 8 so a Gen 8 starter could be in PLAZ Gen 9. Maybe a Fire/Fairy Cinderace, to...
  9. Defiant

After 3,000 years wandering around and finally reuniting and spending time with EFF, AZ ready to move on the afterlife, finds a way to become mortal, whereas EFF still wants to go on adventures and see the world, so needs to be with a good trainer to do that.
  10. Defiant

Yeah could be, it's been known it'd be Paris 2024 for about 7 years I think, so plenty of time to plan, and I think everyone agreed 2025 release is a delay rather than what originally planned. I guess the Olympics do lead to cities being redeveloped etc. Here's an idea, back in Gen 6, rather...
  11. Defiant

How are Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, this new A legendary, most likely Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion, plus maybe other legends as with the Genies in Arceus, all fit into 1 city? House prices would crash through the floor with all that going on.
  12. Defiant

I'm gonna go ahead and call it, I was certain it wouldn't be a new Unova game, I thought an ILCA one at best. The stuff in Indigo Disk was too on the nose it wasn't hints. I actually posted looking at the Dex, with elemental monkeys and furfrou still missing, an XY game is more likely than Gen...
  13. Defiant

Scarlet/Violet DLC

Agreed it's like they were so focused on fooling us, making us think he's possessed when he's not, just to then go, kidding, but set up all these plot holes and loose ends, like how did the loyal 3 get revived, what was the purple aura. Kierans story makes no sense, nice guy, bit quiet and shy...
  14. Defiant

Scarlet/Violet DLC

I don't think they were controlled against their will, they gave Pecharunt loyalty in return for granting their wishes.
  15. Defiant

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Scarlet & Violet Edition)

That's a shame :( Thanks for the intel
  16. Defiant

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I think it might be thematically HGSS, so Lyra instead of Kris etc, as HGSS and DPPT were on the same engine, so ILCA already done most of the work already with BDSP. The Battle Frontier was always a little out of place in Johto as it had Sinnoh characters related to the Sinnoh story like...
  17. Defiant

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I can definitely see an ILCA HGSS in November, then a Legends game in February 2025
  18. Defiant

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Scarlet & Violet Edition)

So far seems to be permanent, no end date has been mentioned anywhere. My question: When you trade Pokemon with the Blueberry Coaches, can you give Ogerpon to Kieran?
  19. Defiant

Do you miss Ash and Team Rocket in the anime?

Yes I miss him and the Trio, but can't deny after 25 years it was time to go.
  20. Defiant

Most irritating parts of the game

Making Walking Wake and Iron Leaves raid exclusives. Quite hard too.
Back
Top Bottom