Search results for query: *

1. Lot the pikachu

any thoughts on my trainer oc, heart

what's this? new character update? :0 *this is the one i'm sticking with :> * she's from foothill town in the anime ...but in the games... Verdanturf Town which is also near foothill town :3 whether it's the game or the anime, it's not all that far from littleroot town :3 : heart just...
  2. Lot the pikachu

random question!! what japanese song do you think would suit each season ''aka game of each of heart's region journey?'' for example, pokemon scarlet.... there are no wrong answers? i think..... well, maybe there are :confused:
  3. Lot the pikachu

i'll update heart's oufit later
  4. Lot the pikachu

that's great ^^ :bulbaLove: :yay: :thumbsup: i'm really looking forward to it! :bulbaCute::bulbaWave: just so you know, heart is planning to go to kitakami :3 i still need to get rid of garchomp in the drawing & adjust luxio, though, cause she doesn't own a garchomp anymore :> i...
  5. Lot the pikachu

i updated heart's fringe & outfit :3
  6. Lot the pikachu

Do you mostly use your Switch docked or Handheld?

i play it only handheld... but it's plugged in, too :bulbaWave: :yay: :bulbaCute:
  7. Lot the pikachu

review on my heartgold randomized type-swap playthrough made-up backlore/info

here's airi's redesign :D https://pokemonfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Airi_(randomized_type-swap_playthrough) https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/redesign-of-Airi-996004042
  8. Lot the pikachu

updated teams list kanto - firered Egg → kadi the growlithe ♀ dane the bulbasaur → ivysaur ♀ pijon the pidgey → pidgeotto → pidgeot ♂ cubi the cubone ♀ garura the kangaskhan & rura the baby kangaskhan ♀ Pawou the seel → dewgong ♀ johto - heartgold kadi the growlithe ♀ flutter the butterfree ♀...
  9. Lot the pikachu

i've decided to have heart bring flutter the butterfree to hoenn, unova & kalos after all :thumbsup::bulbaWave::yay::wynaut::bulbaLove:
  10. Lot the pikachu

what do you think of her, i wonder? if you were to go through her whole thread :bulbaWave: :bulbaLove::hmm:
  11. Lot the pikachu

updated teams list cause i misput chinchou in, making it 7 in johto kanto - firered Egg → kadi the growlithe ♀ dane the bulbasaur → ivysaur ♀ pijon the pidgey → pidgeotto → pidgeot ♂ cubi the cubone ♀ garura the kangaskhan & rura the baby kangaskhan ♀ Pawou the seel → dewgong ♀ johto -...
  12. Lot the pikachu

thankyou! :bulbaWave: :bulbaLove:
  13. Lot the pikachu

update on her hairbow & her clothes she has
  14. Lot the pikachu

Ask Lot (My Mew poke-sona) - i'm a pikachu-sona now

:bulbaFacepalm:sorry.... like you said... it's been a while :bulbaFacepalm:
  15. Lot the pikachu

umm.... i think so :hmm:
  16. Lot the pikachu

''thanks... but it's fine.... i've got antibotics... mum says that it'll help my throat... as well as my bad toe... ''
  17. Lot the pikachu

''i have a question for you.... should I take off my lucky ribbon for the rest of summer? since it's so hot.... ''
  18. Lot the pikachu

anyone else, please feel free to ask :yay: :bulbaWave: :bulbaLove:
Back
Top Bottom