Search results for query: *

• Users: Shift
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Shift

Review PT01: Zuruggu and Mimikkyu

View: https://youtu.be/u909_O6CqYc This is really good, I mean it. Like an old Looney Toons short.
  2. Shift

Bulbapedia Not Allowed to Add or Edit Voice Actor Credits?

I'm a bit frustrated about the process to add voice actor credits and revisions on the wiki these days. It started with Mewtwo and the fact his younger version's actor from "Mewtwo's Origin" is listed as "unknown". It seemed clear to me that it was the same actor as the movie version, especially...
  3. Shift

Uniqlo T-Shirt Design Competition 2019

UTGP2019 | Pokémon© I don't know how many artists here are up for a contest like this, but it's running until Dec. 2 and being judged by Ken Sugimori, Tsunekazu Ishihara and Nigo. I submitted a few designs myself, so to anyone else who enters, best of luck!
  4. Shift

Episode 1 Comparison: JPN Movie 20 BR vs VIZ BR vs VIZ DVD

Recently I got both the VIZ Indigo League Blu-Ray box set and the limited edition of Movie 20 from Japan, which includes the 1080p version of episode 1 that was first broadcast five years ago. Looking at them next to my original DVD set really makes the difference in picture quality obvious, so...
  5. Shift

News Pokémon Indigo League Episodes 1-52 on Blu-Ray in English

In the UK, Manga Entertainment will release the first 52 episodes on both a DVD and a Blu-Ray set on Oct. 30. In the US, VIZ will release a similar Blu-Ray set on Nov. 14. Both releases are presumably using the remastered episodes that are currently available on digital platforms.
  6. Shift

Coping with a Lost Game

Here I am with a bit of a sob story, which may or may not be familiar to you. Simply put, I lost my Pokemon X cart with about 60+ hours put into it. I hadn't yet moved any Pokemon into Bank, so everything from the hard-raised team to the Vivilon collection, Diancie, the Pokebank Celebi, all the...
  7. Shift

WB's The First Three Movies DVD Question

If this has been answered before, I can't seem to find it. Anyway, on that 3 in 1 DVD of the movies WB released in '09, was Meowth's Party really included in 2000's special features, or was that an error and it was simply a reprint of the original disk? If it's the latter, I won't have to...
  8. Shift

Handing Out All 3 Starters/Zorua/Pansage/Mienfoo

Starter Pokémon Giveaway Thanks to user Soulweaver's generosity, I was able to get all of gen 5's starters and eventually breed my own. So, I decided to take up the mantle and share the love. I have three boxes, each full of a different starter Pokémon, and I'm going to distribute them for...
  9. Shift

Wanted: Mienfoo, Newly-Hatched

I just started Pokemon White, and I'd like to use Mienfoo early on in my team. Newly-hatched, but nature doesn't matter (though a male would be great). I can offer any wild Pokemon up to Castelia City, including White exclusives like Petilil. PM or reply in this thread if you can help. FC: 2880...
  10. Shift

Contest Bug/Steel Battle - Who Will Rule Them All?

Technically, you can now have a whole team of nothing but unique bug/steel critters to command. But which of these single iron insects will reign supreme? (And no, let's not leap to the obvious choice just yet.) Here they are! The Highly-Powerful and OU'ed Scizor? The highly-defensive...
  11. Shift

How do male-only Pokemon multiply?

In the Pokemon world, there are obviously some that are either female-only (the Chansey line, Kangaskhan, etc.) or male-only (the Hitmons, Tauros, etc.) In the wild, it's easy for females to breed since their offspring will always be of their own species. But what about the guys? How can they be...
  12. Shift

Pure Flying Type: Will We Ever Get One?

It seems pretty crazy, but of all the Pokemon elements, the only one of which a single-typed variety doesn't exist is Flying (and no, Arceus, Kecleon and Porygon don't count). Every other type has gotten its due, even if not originally: Ghosts used to only come paired with a Poison typing, Ice...
  13. Shift

I'm A Brand New Original-ish Me! (Name Change, Is what I Mean)

I was previously known as Pitch around here, but after the April Tom-Foolery as NotMeowth, I wished to return to normalcy. However, I decided to try and change my name to one I use most often (it'd been already taken when I first joined; said user has since departed), and lo and behold, it...
  14. Shift

Got Some Art, Folks! (Drawing #2: Meowth & K.K. Slider)

Yes, I'm a developing artist! Actually, it's my career goal to become a comic book artist and writer. But enough of that, here we go! #2 - Play it Cool (Meowth & K.K. Slider) #1 - We Would Like to Play (The Koopalings) Comments and critiques are welcome!
  15. Shift

Club Nintendo: NA Edition

Club Nintendo is finally up and running in America! https://club.nintendo.com/ In short, you buy Nintendo game, you get registration code. You type it in, and you get coins; Wii games are worth 50 coins, DS games 30, and Wii Shop stuff 10 (shop games are automatically added, but you need your...
  16. Shift

Emyln Morinelli (Emily Williams) Interview PENDING: Question Suggestions?

Hey, everyone! Cool news affront! ThegreatPirateKing, an Arlong Park forum member who's been interviewing the Singaporean cast of One Piece, is in the process of interviewing Emyln Morinelli, also known as Emily Williams, the voice of Chopper among others in said dub as well as Zoey and Jenny in...
  17. Shift

Legend of Zelda Manga Coming to US

In the latest issue of Nintendo Power, it was announced that the two volumes of the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time manga, written by Akira Himekawa and released almost 10 years ago (1998) in Japan, will be released in the US by VIZ i in October. Makes sense, with them publishing the Pokemon...
  18. Shift

One Piece Season 1 Part 1: First Voyage DVD Set (Who's Buying It?)

For those of you who don't yet know, FUNimation is the current English producer of the Eiichiro Oda's One Piece anime, going on 10 years in Japan, and PREVIOUSLY airing on Cartoon Network. Their first DVDs of the show are not, however, from the 3rd season that USED to be shown on CN. Nor are...
  19. Shift

Animal Crossing Movie

This movie, centering on AC: Wild World, was released last year in Japan, but for the life of me, hardly anyone seems to know about it. Any AC fans who haven't seen it, should. Japanese Website http://www.doubutsunomori-movie.jp/ Wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Crossing_Movie It's on...
  20. Shift

TAJ: No Longer Working on Pokémon?

Okay, I just found out some very freaky news. I contacted TAJ Productions (you know, who PUSA hired to replace 4Kids), asking if they'd be working on other Nintendo things like the Aimal Crossing movie. Anyway, Larry Juris e-mailed me back, saying the following: If this is true, what's it...
Back
Top Bottom