Search results for query: *

1. CaptainLuky

Gallery + FanComic

Hi ! First I have to say I made a new page for my fan comic here And second, I did a fanart for Movie 20 View: http://gp-luky.tumblr.com/post/163031617715/here-is-my-tiny-fanart-for-movie-20-haha-also-i
  2. CaptainLuky

Gallery + FanComic

Hi guys (or girls :p ) If you were interested, I finished the page 4 of my fan comic ! View: http://elys-comic.tumblr.com/post/162293207008/can-you-see-the-difference-bonus-authors
  3. CaptainLuky

Rare Pairings

OysterShipping: Kasumi & Hikari DeepBondShipping: Satoshi & Gekkouga
  4. CaptainLuky

Rare Pairings

OysterShipping and DeepBondShipping are two rare Pairing I really love ! <3
  5. CaptainLuky

Gallery + FanComic

Thank you !! ~ The color is one thing I really like to do in art ^^
  6. CaptainLuky

What's your favourite PokemonAnime episode?

For me the best so far is probably the trilogy episode: XYZ27, 28 and 29. We has a strong developpement for Satoshi, the difference reason for the two battle, why he did it, why he failed to first. Between the Satoshi of the 27 and the 29, we have totally a different episode, and I'm glad to see...
  7. CaptainLuky

Who do you ship Dawn with?

Long time ago, I shipped her with Satoshi (I guess like so many people) but after, I noticed they were close... But not like a couple, it was more like a sibling relationship. For me they are really good friends, Hikari is like the Satoshi's lil' sister he never had, it's okay for me. I still...
  8. CaptainLuky

Gallery + FanComic

Hi ~ I'm here to present you my art (Of course Captain Obvious) I draw mostly for PokeAni IkouZ (<- I did it last year, was my fanart for my return in the fandom) (Some redraw of the Episode XYZ 32) (Same but for XYZ35) (An Art for the hype of the Satoshi/Alan battle *crying*) (My...
  9. CaptainLuky

Hi

.. What ?
  10. CaptainLuky

Hi

Hi thank you ^^' But I have the habit, it's Luky without a c xDDD
  11. CaptainLuky

Best Pokemon series? Least favourite?

XY&Z is the best series, and then you have DP, for the worst, I'll tell BW even if there was some cool moment, and also the Johto sage... It was boring for me...
  12. CaptainLuky

Hi

Hi everybody, the name is Luky ! I wanted to come here because I was searching some now place where I can speak about Pokemon, mostly on the Anime, I like the anime... Okay, I'm not a big fan of SM I'll admit, but I don't want to fight with it, simply speaking about the Anime in general ! Also...
Back
Top Bottom