Search results for query: *

1. Psytrainer

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Hello, I had been going through some of the character pages pertaining to Pokemon Masters and had noticed on https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ethan_(Masters), specifically the trivia section, that it was not mentioned that Ethan is based on the player character of the Johto games, which I...
  2. Psytrainer

Masters Canonizing the Protagonists

When I put ambiguous, that means both PCs have indicated that they have relationships or have been a part of events that are exclusively associated with the protagonist role of their respective games. This is what I primarily consider because multiple PC pairs, especially when Masters was in its...
  3. Psytrainer

Masters Canonizing the Protagonists

Yeah, I contemplated adding that, but I reluctantly opted not to because of the game's tendency to split player-experienced events as having happened to both protagonists. That being said, because DeNa has been recently more consistent with who they're framing as the protagonists, I think I will...
  4. Psytrainer

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

Not necessarily at the top of my list for real-life places I want to become Gen 9's Pokemon region, but I can see Texas being used, especially since it would be interesting to have a primarily humid region that is not significantly comprised of water.
  5. Psytrainer

Masters Sync Pair Scouting thread

There was an attempt to obtain Summer Lyra on two 10x Pulls and two singles. Instead, I got Wally and Burgh on the second 10x.
  6. Psytrainer

I tried to get Serena again on a 10x. I didn’t pull her but I did get Sabrina and Jasmine.
  7. Psytrainer

I did three 10X pulls on Steven's Banner and the only new character I got from there was Plumeria.
  8. Psytrainer

At the moment, I really enjoy Sygna Grimsley. He quickly became one of my go-to Sync Pairs for the Legendary Arena when I used him, Misty, and Barry to take out two of Entei’s HP bars during Part 1. Though it was only for that one time, it was a decent first impression.
  9. Psytrainer

I got Sygna Grimsley on my first try!
  10. Psytrainer

I got Dawn on my first 10x pull!
  11. Psytrainer

Finally got Hilbert today!!!
  12. Psytrainer

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

Fair enough. Honestly, it's not too consequential to me whether they are free or not, though I would be happy if it turns out that they are all going to be released over the next two months.
  13. Psytrainer

So I read a post on twitter theorizing that Wally, Dawn, and Lillie could all be free based on the fact that the first animated trailer featured Scottie/Bettie teamed up with free units (i.e., Scottie with Rosa, Brock, and Erika and Bettie with Barry and Iris). Given that this was also...
  14. Psytrainer

I'm trying to figure out what role Dawn and Turtwig would have in-game. Currently, a physical Grass striker sounds the most reasonable given the line's movepool. Any thoughts?
  15. Psytrainer

Nice reimagining of the old phrase.
  16. Psytrainer

Honestly, I'm still struggling to determine how I feel about Dawn being paired with Turtwig. On one hand, I'm happy that we're not getting an exclusively male trinity for the Sinnoh starters. On the other hand, it presents the implication that Dawn is going to appear as Rowan's assistant, what...
  17. Psytrainer

Decided to follow the advice of someone from reddit and finally got Cynthia after two repeats. I intend to save the rest for Ethan.
  18. Psytrainer

Got Lyra with the 5 Star Special Select Scout. Unfortunately, that was the only new 5 star character that I was able to nab.
  19. Psytrainer

While attempting to acquire Siebold, I pulled Caitlin and Agatha among multiple repeats.
Back
Top Bottom