Search results for query: *

1. Strike2610

Town of Salem: Rainbow - Endgame

Well caught, a claim for a role that doesn't excist is enough for me. Vote: Sword Master
  2. Strike2610

Yeay, my silent treatment is killing me again! I'm just waiting for a good role to die so I can remember, guys. XD
  3. Strike2610

Mafia The Simpsons Mafia (End Game: Milhouse Missing! Mafia fools Springfield, Mafia and Jester win!)

My current observatoins: N1: Lone_Garurumon -> SoaringDylan Lone got killed next night N2: jackatlasred -> nobody Jack is still alive N3: Phagocyte -> nobody Phage got killed same night
  4. Strike2610

Mafia The Simpsons Mafia (End Game: Milhouse Missing! Mafia fools Springfield, Mafia and Jester win!)

The only one I actually found doing something was Lone_Garurumon who visited SoaringDylan on N1
  5. Strike2610

I'm milhouse and I'm tracker. Sure, you can lynch me but that would be a huge waste.
  6. Strike2610

Yea I understand, I was purposely being silent so my night action could not be blocked but I amkeeping privare tabs on everyone. :D
  7. Strike2610

I don't do preassure so I don't react much, plus you already unvoted me. Also confirming!
  8. Strike2610

Mafia ME VS WE Mafia - ENDGAME - Master Waffles - 28/07/2017

I really hate it that people know so much due to inside jokes, you can easily quess eachothers roles and I have no idea. XD Honestly, I read every single comment and I still feel like I know nothing compared to the rest.
  9. Strike2610

Sorry I have not responded the last two days, I have been busy and couldn't go to the forums. But yes, I am indep and silence is my strategy.
  10. Strike2610

I know what it looks like but I am not scum, I rarely talk because I rarely have something to add to the conversation. A lot is going on which I apperantly miss because from what I can tell a few loose arguments have been made but never something solid. This could just be my noobieness but it...
  11. Strike2610

You're right... My waffles have failed me and due to my failure I no longer deserve to live... Go ahead and lynch me...
  12. Strike2610

To my tragedy, I can conclude the icecream vs. waffles strawpoll. With 6 votes for @Sword Master and 2 votes for @Strike2610. Waffels are still better but noone realizes it.:p
  13. Strike2610

After hours of fending off sword master, I give in...
  14. Strike2610

View: http://www.strawpoll.me/13376280 Are you on the side of @Sword Master with his icecream? Or are you on the side of @Strike2610 with his waffles? Vote who you think is the best! I had to.:D
  15. Strike2610

Neh, I think I'd rather go for some waffles. Btw sorry for my absence lately, I was to busy trying to come up with the perfect waffle formula so I had no time to look here.:D
  16. Strike2610

Yea, it was. I was just afraid I would forget about my vote and accidentally really vote for. And I'm still a n00bie in here so I have to keep people my friends:p
  17. Strike2610

UNVOTE: Aussie Eevee I have no reason to kill you yet so I won't vote you:D
  18. Strike2610

Vote: AussieEevee For the awesome myth-busters reference.
Back
Top Bottom