Search results for query: *

1. P

Review HZS027: As Long as I'm with My Friends

I have to rewatch the episode again, but from what I remember watching the subbed version, Roy saw a shadow of a serpent like Pokemon, and assumed it was the shiny Raquaza that they’re searching for. But when they got closer, it turned out to be a wild Onix.
  2. P

Good to know! It looks like some Pokemon are still being left undubbed.
  3. P

Just out of curiosity, does the Onix that Roy mistakes for Raquaza in this episode get a dub voice?
  4. P

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

It looks like we might not have to wait too long to watch the 2nd batch of episodes on Netflix. The official Pokemon/Netflix just announced on Instagram that new episodes are coming on May 10.
  5. P

Ash's Hypothetical Galar Team

My ideal full Galar team for Ash: - Pikachu (for obvious reason) - Galarian Farfetch’d > Sirfetch’d (since Ash already owns one conically) - Dracovish (same reason as above) - Sobble > Drizzile > Inteleon ( I can totally see Ash raising a timid crybaby Sobble and encouraging it to become...
  6. P

Chapter 3: Pokémon Terastal Debut - Beginning April 12th

I have a feeling Fuecoco will be the Totodile/Piplup/Oshowott/Chespin/Rowlet/Grookie of this series and not evolve. If that’s the case, then it will be the first fire type starter owned by a major character that does not evolve.
  7. P

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion - The Next Generation

I had a feeling that was Marc Thompson as Lechonk. He has basically voiced all the pig based Pokemon. Does anybody know if he also voices the Mankey line and Grumpig?
  8. P

Wow, so they’re actually going through with dubbing every single Pokemon this series. Caterpie, Noctowl, Wooper, and Staryu were Pokemon that were never dubbed in the past. I wonder if they’re going to be dubbing the box art legendaries too? I guess we’ll see once Raquaza makes it appearance.
  9. P

Music Pokemon Horizons OP1 - Becoming Me

I’m surprised they released a full version of this opening. The last time they released a full version of their English openings (performed in house, not by mainstream band/artis), was Stand Tall during XY&Z. Almost a decade ago. If only they would release the extended version of the Alola...
  10. P

Do you want characters from the Ash era to appear in Horizons?

If they visit the Galar region again I would love to see an episode of them running into Leon. It would be nice to see what Leon has been up to since losing his World Champion title in the PWC. I know he is still the regional champion, but maybe losing his World Champion title affected him in...
  11. P

Review HZS010: Nemona and Brassius and...

I’m gonna make the assumption that Yolis Arroyo voices Nemona
  12. P

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

I was recently browsing through Erica Schroeder’s Instagram page. And I noticed that on many of her posts where she promotes the conventions that she will be in, it lists many of the characters she voices. I noticed that on many of them she has a picture of Piplup. Did she at any point provide...
  13. P

I believe only Ikue Otani’s Pikachu is being kept as of now. Because even the other Pikachu that have appeared as of lately that are not voiced by Ikue Otani, have gotten dubbed voices. I believe it’s been that way since Sun & Moon. I’m assuming that TPCi knows how iconic her Pikachu voice is...
  14. P

One thing I’ve started noticing after watching Pokemon Horizon’s English dub is that with the new Pokemon, if they are based on an animal in the real world, they will simply make the sound of that animal as their cry, instead of saying their name. I’ve noticed this with Sprigatito, Fidough, and...
  15. P

Totally understandable. Hoping JCC continues to make a full recovery. Are there any roles that Lisa was able to confirm to you??
  16. P

They actually dubbed Charizard now? I haven’t had a chance to watch Horizons dubbed. Does it still growl like in the Japanese version? Or does it say it’s name? I wasn’t aware that Charizard was dubbed at one point during 4Kids. I know Ash’s Pikachu has been dubbed a couple of times by Rachael...
  17. P

So far the only Pokemon that have consistently kept their original Japanese voice are Ikue Otani’s Pikachu (with some exceptions), Charizard, and Dragonite. There has been some inconsistencies like Iris’ Emolga keeping her original Japanese VA, but Bonnie’s Dedenne getting dubbed. Same thing...
  18. P

Music Pokemon Horizons OP1 - Becoming Me

I have a feeling we won’t be hearing a full/extended version of this opening. Just like all the other pokemon openings sung by Haven Paschall.
  19. P

I guess they’re sticking to the trend they started since BW, where Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny get a new VA every new series. I was hoping they would break that trend after Journeys and keep Megan Hollingshead as Nurse Joy in Horizons, especially since it’s basically the same Nurse Joy design...
  20. P

This is a very nice big cast! It looks like we’re going to have a mixture of newcomers and veterans. Nice to see familiar faces like Sarah Natochenny, Bill Rogers, Marc Thompson, Michele Knotz still Erica Schroeder still being part of this new era of Pokemon. I believe I also saw Megan...
Back
Top Bottom