Search results for query: *

1. Unbeatable HoennMon

What's your favourite pokemon from various Anime Generations (and why?)?

@Johtohfiller I know how you feel. I mean fanfic. I could write some about Dawn's Piplup and Misty's Psyduck... because of their personalities, it could be epic :D what is more, Ash's (Dawn's) Buizel is one of my favourite pokemon at all. @Matleo Shedinja definetely needed more screentime. I...
  2. Unbeatable HoennMon

Preview M21: Everyone's Story

I'm glad to read your opinion, @Islander Princess, one of the smartest in the forum, like always. You simply read my mind
  3. Unbeatable HoennMon

I don't know what's the problem with that too... At least one SM movie is something SM fans simply deserve. I'm afraid they'll focus on new AU movies series and what we'll get, it'll be probably only a TV Special
  4. Unbeatable HoennMon

One of the writers said Ash met all of his companions... later. That's why it looks weird to me. That's all.
  5. Unbeatable HoennMon

So, Ash met all of his companions after M20. That's why we saw those cameos. Now M21 seems to be another AU movie... So, It means M20 Ash is not M21 Ash?
  6. Unbeatable HoennMon

Uhhh... so just another re-written story in AU. I'm just curious about Ash's age. He looks much older.
  7. Unbeatable HoennMon

Review S20 EP42: Alola, Kanto!

I know how you feel. These voices don't remind me OS at all, but, on the other hand: 1. I heard DP May and AG Misty. 2. I heard DP Brock. So, I could treat it as perfect commemoration of all my fav series- OS, AG and DP. Then, I'm pretty glad.
  8. Unbeatable HoennMon

Review S20 EP42: Alola, Kanto!

When I heard Misty I was just wondering where May is standing XD ,,I'm a little bit jelaous how carefree you are"- you even don't suspect, my girl...
  9. Unbeatable HoennMon

@Unown Seer @Rajas20 You, guys, remind me I totally forgot about Charizard- I used to adore him as well. Especially his, ekhm, ,,independence" during Indigo League.
  10. Unbeatable HoennMon

Which is your favourite Ash in terms of personality?

Agree up to the point. Yes, in early XY there were some comedy scenes, but i don't feel it was the same type of humour as in OS, AG and DP (opinion, again). Only one XY episode I remember at the moment where I saw ,,old" Ash was ,,A Pokevision of things to come".
  11. Unbeatable HoennMon

What's your favourite pokemon from various Anime Generations (and why?)? These are mine: Generation I. Misty's Psyduck- I loved scenes with Misty and Psyduck...It was as funny as flirting Brock...old, good times. 15 years ago I would have said it's one of Anime's symbol. Of course, Ash's...
  12. Unbeatable HoennMon

It's been exactly one year: What are your thoughts on Sun & Moon animé so far?

Actually It becomes better than I expected. I'm surprised but it's first time since Diamond and Pearl when I enjoy whole series. The most important thing- continuity. Kanto episodes were best what happened to this show since Dawn returned in BW. These two episodes restored my faith in this Anime...
  13. Unbeatable HoennMon

That's just opinion. You can agree or not. But- I think he was too serious (like whole XY series). Where was his sarcasm? Where were comedy scenes he used to be involved in? Even his battles weren't as interesting as in DP series (opinion again)-why? Cause he was shown as too good, as ,,Master"...
  14. Unbeatable HoennMon

Absolutely OS and AG. Then he used to be a pretty good character, no kid (BW,SM), no bore (XY), but funny and sarcastic. And these series (and DP but more because of Dawn) was the best time of this show.
  15. Unbeatable HoennMon

Is Ash a good main character?

I used to like him during OS and AG...but I got bored with him. I've always stated Dawn should have replaced him. She absolutely was best-written character of this Anime. She and Brock (but for different reasons). Even Ash's character changes all the time. OS, AG- ,,original" personality...
  16. Unbeatable HoennMon

Misty & Brock Confirmed for Pokemon Sun & Moon Anime

If it's true...BEST...DAY...EVER!!!
  17. Unbeatable HoennMon

Review SM039: Mao Runs Away from Home and Yareyuutan!

One of the best episodes in SM series (I'd even say I felt like watching AG episode ). Funny, carefree, feel-good, my favourite Alola companion was the main character, finally TRio getting more screentime - What could I expect more? (Maybe Mallow catching pokemon?) It's 10/10. + Mallow TRio...
  18. Unbeatable HoennMon

Who do you consider to be underrated pokèmon in the main cast?

I'd say Ash' Chikorita/Bayleef. The bond they have was totally unconvential and strong. What is more, Bayleef (future Meganium) is (and will be) much stranger than f.e. Pikachu I don't understand why it had to leave in Oak's laboratory. In The beginning of AG there is a scene when Ash is...
  19. Unbeatable HoennMon

"Feel-Good" Episodes

OS, AG and DP were full of them ( actually, my favourite type of episodes). Especially AG- I'd say that series generally was carefree...just feel-good. That's why AG was so good and cool to watch. OS, especially . A tent situation.. Pokemon fashion flash. The ghost of Maiden's Peak. Holy...
  20. Unbeatable HoennMon

Ash's Best Team

Bulbasaur- cause of ,,evolving" episode Charizard - cause it's Charizard- easy. Squirtle- leadership abilities Bayleef- it's about bond between trainer and pokemon. Snorlax- The best defending skills in The World xD Corphish- experienced pokemon Ash used when he was in trouble
Back
Top Bottom