Search results for query: *

1. BorgyDudeMan

Borgy's Map Shop! (For RPs and Stories in the Writer's Workshop) [CLOSED]

Hey there! I just opened this map shop for some random reason. Here you can request maps meant for RPs (are stuff like this a thing) and stories in the Writer's Workshop! :) Ok so here is a sample of my work :) Slots 1.(empty) 2.(empty) 3.(empty)
  2. BorgyDudeMan

How could you change the education system?

This is pretty self-explanatory. How would you change the education system? In my case, it would be that you get to choose the subjects you want to participate in after kindergarten. That's because I feel like the education system today expects that every kid should be good in every subject...
  3. BorgyDudeMan

Prehistoric Creatures

*Dinosaur Roar Sounds intensify* Well, I thought I could start a thread here about one of my favorite parts of prehistory: the creatures that lived in the long past. And the reason why is because of how bizzare life can be. These creatures are highlights on the evolution of life on the planet...
  4. BorgyDudeMan

How would you react to the above situation?

Well, this is kinda like How would your Avatar respond to the above situation? except that it is about you IRL rather than your avatar. Let's start! You find a very interesting game on Steam, but your Steam Wallet is empty
  5. BorgyDudeMan

What Pokémon do you end up keep on using in every play through?

So, this thread is about the Pokémon you keep on using every time you start a play through. And in my case, it's a Zubat. And I'm completely aware of the fact that Zubat is a quite annoying Pokémon. And I thought of that as well. UNTIL, while I was playing HeartGold, I found a Shiny Zubat. And...
  6. BorgyDudeMan

Will there ever be a third version?

So as we have all seen, from Gens I to Gen IV, there has been a third version for every game. Red/Blue had Yellow, Gold/Silver had Crystal, Ruby/Sapphire had Emerald, and Diamond/Pearl had Platinum. But Gen V onward, it appears Gamefreak wants their newer titles to be less predictable. Instead...
  7. BorgyDudeMan

BorgyDudeMan's Art attempts

Uhhh ok. These are some drawings I made in a drawing book I have.
  8. BorgyDudeMan

The Nightmares thread

This is a bit creepy, because in this thread, we talk about the nightmares we had. In my case, one of my nightmares was that I woke up late INSIDE my classroom. And heck, it was so frustrating..... Until I woke up.
  9. BorgyDudeMan

A Guzzlord ate my _____!

This is simple. You just fill in the blank. For example; "A Guzzlord are my house!" Let this very boring game start! A Guzzlord ate my dog!
  10. BorgyDudeMan

What do your parents think you do on your phone?

Well, in this thread, we're just talking about what your parents think you do on your phone (now or as a teenager). In my case, my parents think I am playing my phone when I am actually checking my Twitter feed or hanging out around here. They are very concerned about this, especially since I...
  11. BorgyDudeMan

The thread that attempts to explain all type resistances

So as we all know, every type has some sort of matchup with each other. We all know that Ground beats Electric, Water beats Fire, Normal does nothing to Ghost, etc etc... So in this thread, it's what the title says. We just attempt to explain why a type resists another type. Here are all the...
  12. BorgyDudeMan

EVERYONE: A Poem about Ethan's battle with Red on Mt. Silver

Well, I was doing some literature homework when this idea for a poem popped into my mind... Since this is my first poem (and my first created thread) just don't be offended or be rude... well let's start. So this is a poem about Ethan's battle with Red on Mt. Silver, and its in the POV of...
Back
Top Bottom